Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can People Like This Be Allowed To Play On Warlords?
dont get me wrong...I can go back and forth with the best of em...these scrubs trolling and raging..changing their name to impersonate me

no problem...I never report anything...its weak honestly

but when I see someone make a pedo comment about children...it made me sick

why you might ask?...because I have a 8 year old son and I would love nothing more to break this kids face for saying some bullshit like he said tonight

Im not wasting any more of my time finding links but I did make a screenshot for all to see

dude is #3 on the server "sharkswagg" and riser' already had to ban this piece of garbage from the scrim server for team killing

[Image: huht5.jpg]

click the screenshot to see the fullsize

somebody please eliminate this waste of a player slot

thx for your time
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
I'm glad that you followed advise and reported him instead of getting involved in this.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:I'm glad that you followed advise and reported him instead of getting involved in this.

HAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!! kids defending their mates without even having a CLUE!

ok, so check this out...

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/114680

you can read on as long as u'd like, it goes on forever. so much for "not getting involved". He's the worst one outta the bunch.

I can't believe u accepted this guy into NightWatch... it looks very bad for the clan, indeed. On top of it, he tried to get me banned AFTER he provoked me. Lets remember, I may be a dick (I openly admit it), but I am a regular member, in good standing, who has gotten no less that 4 hackers banned. I AM A DICK, and I try to keep that reputation going, but I neither claim a clan, nor attempt to make excuses for myself. But Regi$try is outside the scope of a reasonable member of ANYTHING. He constantly lies about me, and makes mention of it anytime I'm in the server. He does the same to SharkSwagg. When I join a server, I don't say shit to this kid, yet he makes it a point to open his mouth and spread lies about me AND Shark (possibly others as well). For instance, he will make a query about what our income is. Then, after we respond, he says something like, "so campswagg...in your digital world...where u are rich and all...what kind of car do you drive?", "campswagg...in your digital world where you are trying to convince the server your mom didnt pay for eveything in your life". Just, non-stop provoking... it's almost unbelievable that he made this thread...

When talking to me, he makes claim that I am stalking my FRIEND Stag. That, for some reason my rank is going to make her leave her husband for me (even tho I asked for my rank to be reset...)... who knows where his little mind gets this from. Is Stag even married? Who knows, ask the REAL stalker... Point being, Stag is just a friend, yet Regi$try's jealously tries to turn me into a stalker. This kind of activity is recurring from Regi$try.

It never ends. And when I try to query him about what EXACTLY Stag says... he is silent, because he knows I will copy and paste his words to Stag herself, and be exposed. Not to worry tho Regi$try, Stag will get a link to this thread...
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Both of us are older than you, I supported his action, not his reasons. I don't like educating you silly, but don't you call any NW member a kid.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:I supported his action, not his reasons.

Stockholm syndrome anyone? u make no sense, and maybe u shud be more careful about who u recruit. That way u dunt have to defend them aimlessly................ learn to read and comprehend before u react.
Pishtim Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:I supported his action, not his reasons.

Stockholm syndrome anyone? u make no sense, and maybe u shud be more careful about who u recruit. That way u dunt have to defend them aimlessly................ learn to read and comprehend before u react.
so wait

you come in the server and start trolling player "teh ownage"

you proceed to tell the server how hes 'on your dick'

I see you trolling and decide to make you nerd rage but bringing up how you were stalking females on steam friends

you rage some more and change your name to impersonate me

you yell some more in chat about how "people are on your dick"

then you run into this thread and defend a clown who makes pedo jokes about children?

lmao...you cant make this shit up

go stalk some more females on steam....go change your name to impersonate me some more...and last but certainly not least

go nerd rage some more  :o

[Image: fdua0p.jpg]

p.s. oh please link her to this thread....ill put her on blast as to what she told me about you stalking her..lmfao..I know you pray every night that some girl on steam friends will leave their husband to run away with you...thats what you dream about in your digital world...but she just dont want to hurt your feelings...by all means though if that girl posts in this thread and lies about what she said it will be hilarious to watch...and entertaining as well

have fun defending your b/f though....he already buried himself talking bad about kids....I asked you to stop impersonating me...you didnt listen...now your pedo friend pays the price

I wont even waste time posting your chat logs trolling in caps...you're a fuking loser just like pedoswag

scurry along roach
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Pishtim Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:I'm glad that you followed advise and reported him instead of getting involved in this.

ok, so check this out...

you can read on as long as u'd like, it goes on forever. so much for "not getting involved". He's the worst one outta the bunch.

I can't believe u accepted this guy into NightWatch... it looks very bad for the clan, indeed. On top of it, he tried to get me banned AFTER he provoked me. Lets remember, I may be a dick (I openly admit it), but I am a regular member, in good standing, who has gotten no less that 4 hackers banned. I AM A DICK, and I try to keep that reputation going, but I neither claim a clan, nor attempt to make excuses for myself. But Regi$try is outside the scope of a reasonable member of ANYTHING. He constantly lies about me, and makes mention of it anytime I'm in the server. He does the same to SharkSwagg. When I join a server, I don't say shit to this kid, yet he makes it a point to open his mouth and spread lies about me AND Shark (possibly others as well). For instance, he will make a query about what our income is. Then, after we respond, he says something like, "so campswagg...in your digital world...where u are rich and all...what kind of car do you drive?", "campswagg...in your digital world where you are trying to convince the server your mom didnt pay for eveything in your life". Just, non-stop provoking... it's almost unbelievable that he made this thread...

When talking to me, he makes claim that I am stalking my FRIEND Stag. That, for some reason my rank is going to make her leave her husband for me (even tho I asked for my rank to be reset...)... who knows where his little mind gets this from. Is Stag even married? Who knows, ask the REAL stalker... Point being, Stag is just a friend, yet Regi$try's jealously tries to turn me into a stalker. This kind of activity is recurring from Regi$try.

It never ends. And when I try to query him about what EXACTLY Stag says... he is silent, because he knows I will copy and paste his words to Stag herself, and be exposed. Not to worry tho Regi$try, Stag will get a link to this thread...

^^^

btw Pwnage is just like u, but to a somewhat lesser degree. He is another kid who makes a point to put my name in his mouth. I don't start anything... it's both of you that always chime in first. Is it a coincidence that I pwn both u bitches at CSS? I think not.... U say u've been playing since 1.3? well, that just sad on so many levels hahahah!!!

Prove that I impersonated you.

Prove that I am stalking Steam friends.

hahaha U obviously don't know Stag in the least... she wouldn't lie to spare my feelings, ROFL. Everything u say about her is the opposite of what she is. I'm sorry that you can't understand that a female can be JUST a friend. U must not have many of those... Not my fault loser. As I was telling people earlier, I would just feel sorry for you, but, u make it impossible since ur so vocal about ur inadequacies. Just because u come up short in so many areas, don't take it out on alpha males like me. It's not my fault
why come in here and defend a pedo cracking jokes about kids?

you fucking bum

who the fuck joins a server just to TYPE IN CAPS TROLLING?

well you do

I told you not to impersonate me and use my name or I would have pedoswagg banned for his comment about children

you didnt change your name

now send your b/f a message and let him know hes trash...and everyone now knows on war-lords.net

it shouldnt matter to him though because actually if you look at the screenshot I posted he said something about 'wl servers blow'

your b/f is exposed and its mostly your fault...
Pishtim Wrote:

ok, so check this out...

^^^

btw Pwnage is just like u, but to a somewhat lesser degree. He is another kid who makes a point to put my name in his mouth. I don't start anything... it's both of you that always chime in first. Is it a coincidence that I pwn both u bitches at CSS? I think not.... U say u've been playing since 1.3? well, that just sad on so many levels hahahah!!!

hahaha U obviously don't know Stag in the least... she wouldn't lie to spare my feelings, ROFL. Everything u say about her is the opposite of what she is. I'm sorry that you can't understand that a female can be JUST a friend. U must not have many of those... Not my fault loser. As I was telling people earlier, I would just feel sorry for you, but, u make it impossible since ur so vocal about ur inadequacies. Just because u come up short in so many areas, don't take it out on alpha males like me. It's not my fault
Pishtim Wrote:
Pishtim Wrote:

ok, so check this out...

^^^

here you go you fucking waste of air...now go stalk and troll some more

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/245434

[Image: vjqx5.jpg]

p.s. anytime I see you on the server trolling 'teh ownage' or anyone else for that matter Im gettin on your head you creeper....now fall back you've been exposed