Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin for Minigames
Masterful1 Wrote:I would like to cast my vote for Izzie... He is very helpful to noobs on Mini Games (notably my son and myself, in this case)...  Good luck, buddy!
True, sometimes I'm AFK and I change my name all the time so they dont me and i seat on spec for a while and I saw him many times stop playing to teach or help someone.. One day he was playing on BOBII and level four many people were having difficult to make the jumps and he was like "I'll meet you later (talking to someone), I'll help some guys here who cant pass through this level". Good Luck bro!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Good Luck  Wink
ZombieReloaded :
[Image: 250353_301.png]
Mini Games :
[Image: 342622_301.png]
TheInfamousPro :
[Image: icebird.png]
Best of luck to you brat =) <3
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Thanks for the support guys.
Spasibo balshoi.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Good luck Iz
I absolutely want Fuzzy to become an admin on MG server. I did reuploaded my staff app, but it is completely getting ignored. However, if i can help get fuzzy to become an admin, i dont care if my admin application gets ignored or not. Fuzzy is like bro, and he will make an awesome, caring admin with full responsibility and help the server with his superior availability. Please take a good look at him, Mr. Exspy. Again, if he gets picked for admin, i dont care if my app gets denied or not becquse Fuzzy WILL maje MG server a better place.

Good luck to you my brother! Smile
Hey, thanks bro!

Yuuki <3' Wrote:...and help the server with his superior availability...
Lol. Yeah, I know. I play a lot. Tongue
I should probably take on more work...
In case any wondered, I work part time with private English tutoring, video editing, and other odd jobs.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Izzie Rufus Wrote:Hey, thanks bro!

Yuuki <3' Wrote:...and help the server with his superior availability...
Lol. Yeah, I know. I play a lot. Tongue
I should probably take on more work...
In case any wondered, I work part time with private English tutoring, video editing, and other odd jobs.

odd jobs???
hehehe...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS14ve0J_e92KAHjmgITaC...3PQcPx5fOH]
[Image: i-see-what-you-did-there.png]
Izzy is just about the best damn person i kno. He is pure positive energy. If anybody deserves admin, it is a person like him. The only issue i see is that he wants to be admin for just mini games. This guy shud be admin for all the servers.

btw Izzy, another issue that might arise: I've been trying to friend you forever, and when i try, it says something like "this player has not set up his Steam profile yet". I think to be admin, u will have to be available thru Steam.
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
I had a crush on a girl named Izzy. Broke my heart.

I vote no. :'(
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.