Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin for Minigames
Pishtim Wrote:Izzy is just about the best damn person i kno. He is pure positive energy. If anybody deserves admin, it is a person like him. The only issue i see is that he wants to be admin for just mini games. This guy shud be admin for all the servers.

btw Izzy, another issue that might arise: I've been trying to friend you forever, and when i try, it says something like "this player has not set up his Steam profile yet". I think to be admin, u will have to be available thru Steam.

Damn Pishtim, I'm rather speechless. You're probably the player I respect and enjoy gaming with the most, so coming from you, that means a damn lot.
Sure man, I'll look into my steam account and try to sort that out tomorrow. Been too lazy to till now, but it's getting past time I did..
And if the administration thinks it beneficial, I'd be more than glad to accept regular open admin. I applied just to minigames because I knew I could make a big difference there.

PS. Lol, Spartacus. I'm curious, but did she spell her name Izzie or Izzy?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Izzy. doesn't matter, heart broken. :-[

Haha but w/e gl man!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:Izzy. doesn't matter, heart broken. :-[

And remember, Izzy, he still voted no...  ;D
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Been real busy the last couple of days.
Finally made that Steam Account: Fuzzy_Izzie
Cheers!
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
nice! just added u... get this kid admin already!
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Good luck Wink
good luck i'm hoping you to be an admin!

Izzie Rufus Wrote:Timezone: GMT+900 (Japan)
Izzie
GMT + 900 hours?
wow you're in the month of june at the moment, I bet
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
This admin app is not being ignored, lots of admin apps going on, lets give the head admins to get away from some and finally evaluate those/this app(s). Izzie good luck! Yuuki, as I said, you're not being ignored, just click here and you'll see how many apps there are for head admins to take care of.. Also, Good luck! Both of you have lots of chances, both of you play all the time, I apologize for not playing much MG anymore, but I kind got bored of it (kind got bored of CS:S in general) and when I go on, I'm mostly on Pop Maps, Snipers, D2 Deathmatch.. So yeah, both of you deserve it, that's all I can say, that's all I'm allowed to say.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
You got my approval here...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
are you the same izzie whos in ez company?