Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin for Minigames
Name: Fuzzy Izzie

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:1817442141

Timezone: GMT+900 (Japan)

Availability: most evenings and some mornings.

Tell us something about yourself: I love gaming, sushi, beer, and snowboarding.

Reason For Admin Application: Despite the recent influx of WL admins, there are still many times when their absence is felt on the Mini Games server. Most notably with mic spammers, "!block" griefers (esp. on maps where the whole team spawns in one location), and obstacle maps like mg_bobiii and mg_pauls_teambattle_v3 that don't respawn latecomers but take very long to finish. I know most of the players fairly well, and believe I could contribute positively to their experience as an admin.
I can spot the more blantant cheaters from my 16 days of observing admins and players on popular maps, and am researching it further on YouTube. Thankfully, Mini Games seems to attract much fewer cheaters than most servers.
Thanks for your time.
Izzie
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Good luck fuzzy.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Good Luck Izzie Smile
Thank ye.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Good Luck
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Good luck man)
Good luck izzie Tongue
Good luck.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Good luck man!!!  Big Grin
I would like to cast my vote for Izzie... He is very helpful to noobs on Mini Games (notably my son and myself, in this case)...  Good luck, buddy!
[Image: 552360_101.png]