Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
▒░▬♦◊ ΞβετλΞ ◊ ♦▬░▒ - Now Recruiting
Good luck with the clan, but just out of curiosity, if you don't believe in Satan, why do you hail him?
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
I listen to a lot of metal music (and I know Khaz, Blas and Pancake do as well) which involve not only a lot of occult imagery (such as Lovecraftian imagery, cthulhu and etc...) but also satanic imagery, especially in black metal as the original 2nd wave Norwegian bands were founded upon the rejection of Christianity (well thematically at least... stylistically and aesthetically they rejected death metal as it became more linear in structure and mainstream). This rejection of Christianity is founded upon the destruction of most if not all pagan worship sanctuaries by the Christian church, eradicating the true original faith of the Scandinavian people. Metal music that employs satanic imagery mostly use it as a way to reject these established religions, not because they believe in it. In some cases however there is some belief in satanism, such as LaVeyan Satanism and that sorta thing but I'm strictly speaking completely agnostic.
ceddeeoo Wrote:I listen to a lot of metal music (and I know Khaz, Blas and Pancake do as well) which involve not only a lot of occult imagery (such as Lovecraftian imagery, cthulhu and etc...) but also satanic imagery, especially in black metal as the original 2nd wave Norwegian bands were founded upon the rejection of Christianity (well thematically at least... stylistically and aesthetically they rejected death metal as it became more linear in structure and mainstream). This rejection of Christianity is founded upon the destruction of most if not all pagan worship sanctuaries by the Christian church, eradicating the true original faith of the Scandinavian people. Metal music that employs satanic imagery mostly use it as a way to reject these established religions, not because they believe in it. In some cases however there is some belief in satanism, such as LaVeyan Satanism and that sorta thing but I'm strictly speaking completely agnostic.

TIL.

agnostic theist/atheist? I'm assuming the latter.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
yep, agnostic athiest.

what does TIL. mean ?
Today I Learned.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
ceddeeoo Wrote:[Image: 2001_Space_Odyssey_1.jpg][/center]

"My God!  It's full of stars......"  Good movie....

Still watching this thread...  Ceddeeoo, /highfive....
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Masterful1 Wrote:
ceddeeoo Wrote:[Image: 2001_Space_Odyssey_1.jpg][/center]

"My God!  It's full of stars......"  Good movie....

Still watching this thread...  Ceddeeoo, /highfive....

Yay! Glad someone caught that... One of my all time favorites for sure. /highfive
ceddeeoo Wrote:I listen to a lot of metal music (and I know Khaz, Blas and Pancake do as well) which involve not only a lot of occult imagery (such as Lovecraftian imagery, cthulhu and etc...) but also satanic imagery, especially in black metal as the original 2nd wave Norwegian bands were founded upon the rejection of Christianity (well thematically at least... stylistically and aesthetically they rejected death metal as it became more linear in structure and mainstream). This rejection of Christianity is founded upon the destruction of most if not all pagan worship sanctuaries by the Christian church, eradicating the true original faith of the Scandinavian people. Metal music that employs satanic imagery mostly use it as a way to reject these established religions, not because they believe in it. In some cases however there is some belief in satanism, such as LaVeyan Satanism and that sorta thing but I'm strictly speaking completely agnostic.
Ah I see, so it's a method of rebellion. Interesting read, thanks Wink
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
ceddeeoo Wrote:Yay! Glad someone caught that... One of my all time favorites for sure. /highfive

The sequel was just as good, IMHO...
[Image: 552360_101.png]

You know Opeth?