Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
▒░▬♦◊ ΞβετλΞ ◊ ♦▬░▒ - Now Recruiting
thank you brohirim
ceddeeoo Wrote:that's lame, we were #1 for the longest time... damn you LEGEND and Riser's homo-related clans...

Made me LOL , since DEAGLEGEND | was first before and now Riser's clan GAIZ is first Tongue
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
...deaglegend was first for like a day (and it's not even a real clan? I could get a top 10 friend to put on some dumb tag with me and we could be top 1 forever...). we were first for about 3 weeks straight except for the oddtimes when fenken put his face clan tag on O.o
i pz'd risers clan everyone of them till they raged all alone, so whos next to get pz'd please step in the line i will deal with you later
I want to join i know you told me that my kd must be atleast 1.00 and i know its not but i love css and ill keep playing till i get better and im over 18, im 19 and a serious person.
[Image: isilogo.gif]
I.S.I Wrote:I want to join i know you told me that my kd must be atleast 1.00 and i know its not but i love css and ill keep playing till i get better and im over 18, im 19 and a serious person.

Same Guy who used these names :- I.S.I #HDK
                                                I.S.HIGH ΞβετλΞ

http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=I.S.&si= ... &x=13&y=10
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
-N3xT Wrote:
I.S.I Wrote:I want to join i know you told me that my kd must be atleast 1.00 and i know its not but i love css and ill keep playing till i get better and im over 18, im 19 and a serious person.

Same Guy who used these names :- I.S.I #HDK
                                                I.S.HIGH ΞβετλΞ

http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=I.S.&si= ... &x=13&y=10
um yes i think he knows that my username is i.s.i smartass.
[Image: isilogo.gif]
Thanks Naail for telling me that, I was already aware that he had impersonated both HDk and Beta and that definitely came into my decision (a denial) when he first asked me if he could join.

Get a 1.0 kdr then we can talk. I want to see some dedication not only to prove yourself for the clan but also to improve your skills.

EDIT: you also do not meet the 3 days of gameplay required.
Ceddeeoo, could you tell us the requirements?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Ceddeeoo, could you tell us the requirements?

they are written in the first post on the first page, but ill put them here again:

required :
3 days of gameplay (not spec) on either 24/7 dust (can be DM), 24/7 office or 24/7 Popular maps
1.0 kdr or higher

recommended:
18+ years of age and maturity (I would consider clan impersonation as immature)
scrim experience
no previous bans