Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
▒░▬♦◊ ΞβετλΞ ◊ ♦▬░▒ - Now Recruiting
▒░▬♦◊ ΞβετλΞ ◊ ♦▬░▒ (ΞβετλΞ)
[Image: 2001_Space_Odyssey_1.jpg]

We are an active group of regular War Lord players rising out of the depths of hell to compete with the best there is in the industry.
HD Killing ? Could you think of an even lamer name ? Didn't think so.
To join ΞβετλΞ, you MUST have scrim experience. I am no longer accepting applicants from the wL pub servers with no scrim experience, unless I personally chat you up and invite you in.
All ΞβετλΞ players are 18 years and older and are mature enough not to put down their teammates or become too frustrated in the time of failure or loss. In most of our official scrims, we have made comebacks to win the game when we were down 5 to 10 rounds. That is because we do not let frustration blur our concentration, we instead persevere by working as a team and making sure everyone is putting their upmost effort into their game while still having fun. We look forward to our next challenges and welcome any clan out there to challenge us as we have challenged others.
ΞβετλΞ Roster
Officers
ceddeeoo° - Founder of ΞβετλΞ
Hobo Bob
Jesse James
Sako
pancake mix
The White Rabbit
Khazrak
Members
fenkeN
Christ
[Fr0zenInfern0]
run.-pZ
5NADO.eXe
Assassin
Darkanthrax
Kanife
eclipse
`Adept Tasty#
jab253
Saber
[N].
dRaX
Cherry
[f2k] Slade
Humboldt OG Kush
CriмΣﮐoN L٥ﮐ٥ ק
extasy
√iεтbandiт#Mizuno
THiZzFREAK
Blasphemy (BBdeag)
mmmMMMmm This Is A Tasty Burger
WanteD
.snoW#
kryt.O
Incredible
N.
Yeah...Whatever...
ßlÅcЌOuT
Official ΞβετλΞ Scrim Record
6 Wins - 0 Losses
ΞβετλΞ - Ride or Die - de_season - Win
ΞβετλΞ - Ride or Die - de_nuke - Win
ΞβετλΞ - Night Watch - de_inferno - Win
ΞβετλΞ - Night Watch - de_russka - Win
ΞβετλΞ - AngryAnimals - de_season - Win
ΞβετλΞ - TKP - de_dust 2 - Win
Gl to your group. When your ready to get stomped on let me know. Always looking for people to scrim against.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Good luck.

You will die =3
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

_RemiX Wrote:Gl to your group. When your ready to get stomped on let me know. Always looking for people to scrim against.
^

i believe i have already played against you in a scrim and stomp you in office as well lol..jk
gl
ceddeeoo Wrote:Our current roster:

ceddeeoo HAIL SATAN HAIL SAGAN
Khazrak
Blasphemy (BBdeag)
The White Rabbit
pancake mix
Cherry
+ more invited TBA

^Who?

I approve of this though. The more competition the better. GL with your clan. Steal my members and ill murder you <3.

Hoping to get some scrims going between us soon.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
I am fine with humorous jest, gentlemen, but please keep the condescending remarks to yourselves. (:

Thank you for your encouragements
ceddeeoo Wrote:I am fine with humorous jest, gentlemen, but please keep the condescending remarks to yourselves. (:

Thank you for your encouragements
There is a difference between friendly competition and being condescending. For the sake of your own sanity please understand we are only being competitive.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I sincerely hope as much (:
Waffletop
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
[Image: il_570xN.325407643.jpg]

i got you some nice waffletop spa slippers ptk. they're like a silencer for your feet