Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
▒░▬♦◊ ΞβετλΞ ◊ ♦▬░▒ - Now Recruiting
Still recruiting?
<--- interested
henry, post: 71272, member: 395 Wrote:This is why they were removed, so ignorance isn't seen on the forums. I guess you never thought about this.

Edit:
Also, these are not the CS:S servers, we aren't like your Admins. We don't have to listen to them really unless it's something CS:S related.

what ignorance are you reffering to ?

And are you sure about that last sentence, that you don't have to listen to server admins ? Do you even play on any war lord servers to begin with ?

Double post

Miffy, post: 71281, member: 3428 Wrote:Still recruiting?
<--- interested

yes we are but please read the first post, then add me on steam and chat me up (my current username is ''one-legged ceddeeoo°'')
I will no longer further putting through any application with BETA.
I do not condone to Tiffany quitting if I join.
GL-HF
Lol wut
[Image: 422229_101.png][Image: 525415_101.png]
People got things to do. Can't blame someone for quitting a video game for life haha. Shit, I might quit here in a week or two for the same reason.
[Image: 350656_101.png]
i wonder if Angry animals are still around o.o.. i wish i could get on CSS but i dont have a stable PC to play CS:S.:eek: Well Weed Smokerz is a ps3 Clan for now Sad.
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Darkanthrax, post: 71722, member: 4038 Wrote:People got things to do. Can't blame someone for quitting a video game for life haha. Shit, I might quit here in a week or two for the same reason.

wut ? he didnt apply for beta because him and tiffany have some beef and i told him i don't want any drama in my clan and that if he wanted to join he needed to resolve his issues with tiffany... and apparently they couldn't be resolved so hegave up
ceddeeoo, post: 71726, member: 9052 Wrote:wut ? he didnt apply for beta because him and tiffany have some beef and i told him i don't want any drama in my clan and that if he wanted to join he needed to resolve his issues with tiffany... and apparently they couldn't be resolved so hegave up
OhhHhhhHhh....
Yeah, but isn't Tiff quitting soon anyways? haha
'Ay Tiff', you quittin soon?!
Darkanthrax, post: 71730, member: 4038 Wrote:OhhHhhhHhh....
Yeah, but isn't Tiff quitting soon anyways? haha
'Ay Tiff', you quittin soon?!
no?
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
Tiffany <3, post: 71731, member: 14826' Wrote:no?
Okay ^^; ma bad.