Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server switch
Hellloooo everybody.
so i think we should switch our zombiemod to jailbreak, since no one plays on zombiemod, jailbreak would be better.
[Image: 500428_101.png]
http://war-lords.net/suggestions/paying-for-no-usage/

I had suggested JB before, and it wont be added because not everyone speaks ENGLISH!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
>< I mean Come on...
[Image: 500428_101.png]
When the admins decide to become multilingual maybe we'll look into this.
I'd be able to help here. Turns out there is alot of Russian people in Warlords. Anywho thats only if i get accepted =) JB is fun.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
aren't the admins multilangual ?

naail speaks hindu (i think...), a few speak spanish, drunk most likely speaks portuguese...
Matt Wrote:When the admins decide to become multilingual maybe we'll look into this.

Jailbreak causes too much problems and will constantly need a team of admins assigned to it to make sure things run smoothly. The fact that we're an international community, which increases the amount of people who grief and don't speak a common language within the community, doesn't make things easier on us.

I suggest we convert ZR to ZE and emulate how Plaguefest successfully runs their ZE server. If we do it right, it'll greatly boost traffic.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
lin3ar Wrote:
Matt Wrote:When the admins decide to become multilingual maybe we'll look into this.

Jailbreak causes too much problems and will constantly need a team of admins assigned to it to make sure things run smoothly. The fact that we're an international community, which increases the amount of people who grief and don't speak a common language within the community, doesn't make things easier on us.

Exactly right.

lin3ar Wrote:I suggest we convert ZR to ZE and emulate how Plaguefest successfully runs their ZE server. If we do it right, it'll greatly boost traffic.

I'm planning to do this when I have time.
Matt Wrote:
lin3ar Wrote:I suggest we convert ZR to ZE and emulate how Plaguefest successfully runs their ZE server. If we do it right, it'll greatly boost traffic.

I'm planning to do this when I have time.
then look into these maps if you want to add maps
http://war-lords.net/suggestions/zombie ... /#msg24798
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]