Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Unban
M. Bison Wrote:That's a screenshot of me replicating your positioning. It isn't a screenshot of the server state.  :o

Yea, well it looks like whatever you're running for this anti-script is either not actively being developed, or it's not finished.  Getting auto banned for spamming jump doesn't sound like it's trustworthy enough to use on a server.  Not even sure why you'd have it running in the first place, being you can't "bhop" in your servers. 

I've seen the eye angles violation, and that seems to be pretty accurate.  I don't see why you don't just run the same config as you have on your scrim server to counter players being able to hop at a constant speed.  I find it impossible to jump at a constant speed or even jump onto twinky on your scrim server.

With that said, I hope you can talk to a few others that you have helped and see if there are any other possibilities as to why I would have been banned.     
keek Wrote:you can't "bhop" in your servers.
it's meant to catch people scripting.

keek Wrote:I find it impossible to jump at a constant speed or even jump onto twinky on your scrim server.
:o

keek Wrote:With that said, I hope you can talk to a few others that you have helped and see if there are any other possibilities as to why I would have been banned.   
We'll see.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Thank you
keek Wrote:Getting auto banned for spamming jump
Yeah, that's pretty much impossible. There's no way it'd ban someone for doing that. The code simply wouldn't let it happen. This makes me all the more confident that you were actually scripting. Worse yet, you were banned elsewhere for scripting...  :-\

The sad part is had you admitted to bhop scripting from the onset, then I'd have probably lifted the ban. I consider this one of the more 'minor' offenses.  :-X
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I teary eyes a little at the end there. sounded like bison was forced to ban a prominant member of the community when he really didn't want to. It was like watching old yellar
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
I am agressive when I deal with cheats.

But even I admit:
lying > cheating.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]