Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl Lies About Father Raping Her
silly Wrote:A horrible situation, and I feel bad for all involved. I think it's going to be hard for the daughter to get rid of the guilt.

Her father should have raped her..i think it could be a little fair.
The Special Wrote:
silly Wrote:A horrible situation, and I feel bad for all involved. I think it's going to be hard for the daughter to get rid of the guilt.

...... you need to see a doctor,
...... your mind is ...... ill, very ill.
BRABUS Wrote:
The Special Wrote:

...... you need to see a doctor,
...... your mind is ...... ill, very ill.
lol
The Special Wrote:Her father should have raped her..i think it could be a little fair.
He still can.  :o
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:
The Special Wrote:Her father should have raped her..i think it could be a little fair.

The thing is, not only can he do it, he won't even get caught for it.

Quote:Double jeopardy is a procedural defence that forbids a defendant from being tried again on the same (or similar) charges following a legitimate acquittal or conviction. In common law countries, a defendant may enter a peremptory plea of autrefois acquit or autrefois convict (autrefois means "previously" in French), meaning the defendant has been acquitted or convicted of the same offence.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_jeopardy

waiting for the lawyer to be bro to input his advice.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:

Quote:Double jeopardy is a procedural defence that forbids a defendant from being tried again on the same (or similar) charges following a legitimate acquittal or conviction. In common law countries, a defendant may enter a peremptory plea of autrefois acquit or autrefois convict (autrefois means "previously" in French), meaning the defendant has been acquitted or convicted of the same offence.[1]

An instance of rape in 2012 would be a separate charge from an instance of rape in 2001. Double jeopardy would not work here. Might go a long way to winning a trial though "she already lied about this shit once", but physical evidence could be damning regardless of testimony. If he like used a condom, and cleaned her up well enough afterwards he could probably get away with it if it came down to his word vs her word.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
stupid girl!!  >Sad
but i think she must have a reasons why she do that
Alicia Melchiott Wrote:stupid girl!!  >Sad
but i think she must have a reasons why she do that

Yes, she wanted a iPhone.
Dad said no.

Naive, u r sick too.
can't do that to your own kids, doesn't matter what they done.
oh,man it seems you didn't understand well,the girl lied.
uh..meanwhile ,naive have you any Girl? :Smile
naive Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:

An instance of rape in 2012 would be a separate charge from an instance of rape in 2001. Double jeopardy would not work here. Might go a long way to winning a trial though "she already lied about this shit once", but physical evidence could be damning regardless of testimony. If he like used a condom, and cleaned her up well enough afterwards he could probably get away with it if it came down to his word vs her word.

but..but..but i've watched the movie and that was not how it worked! ???

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0150377/
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.