Poll: Is World News spamming "Recent Topics'' List? Show Results
No, we are ok with it.
11 61.11%
Yes, dont allow it to show in "Recent Topics".
7 38.89%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of news..
Or users should personalize thier own "Recent Topics" bar.. Wink
[Image: 2hnlw2f.png]
[Image: dads-at-work.jpg]
Izzie Rufus Wrote:I've enjoyed reading the news, but it's burying the other topics. Could we perhaps have a separate "Recent News" bar?
that would be great
Your Dad Was Good Last Night Wrote:Or users should personalize their own "Recent Topics" bar.. Wink
I think that's better so we can choose what will appear on the recent topics bar : world news + general, suggestions, w@rez, etc.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave Wrote:
Your Dad Was Good Last Night Wrote:Or users should personalize their own "Recent Topics" bar.. Wink
I think that's better so we can choose what will appear on the recent topics bar : world news + general, suggestions, w@rez, etc.
Yup, you definetely got my point and I also miss W@rez section, can we get it back?

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:whats the difference in changing it now? and will that be shown to the community and is the community going to choose a new forum?
An asnwer would be appreciated..
[Image: 2hnlw2f.png]
[Image: dads-at-work.jpg]
It's OK the way it is. Either way something's gonna spam it.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Spartacus Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:It's OK the way it is. Either way something's gonna spam it, world news or dk's posts about ping. I prefer news. Thanks for implementing this section, takes forums to another level.
lol dude, dont blame on me, at least stop being a bitch before talking about me trollplayer..

You do know calling him trollplayer just turns him on right?
yeah and I dont really care, but look what trolls makes me feel like:

[Image: sleep-meditation.jpg]

when its a 18+ troller it makes me feel like this:
[Image: futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-...057f43.jpg]
[Image: embarrassed-chimp.jpg]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Yea, it seemed like the World News section was a decent idea but, now its just spammed full of topics.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Closed for cleaning.

- CLOSED -

Irrelevant posts were removed. Anymore flaming will result in a forum warning, this is your only warning. Stay on topic.

- OPEN -
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

So, what do you guys think of the section "spamming" the "Recent Topics" list?

General Josh Wrote:Yea, it seemed like the World News section was a decent idea but, now its just spammed full of topics.

I didn't see this section going any other way to be frank, there is plenty of news in the world after all.

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:So, what do you guys think of the section "spamming" the "Recent Topics" list?

If it was removed from the recent topics I don't think there would be nearly as much people posting in them as there is right now.
Put it on menu then..