Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the servers get restarted?
ceddeeoo Wrote:Anyone will tell you the office server has lag spikes all the time. Especially the more people there are on. Earlier today I experienced lag spikes once to twice per round, and I know for a fact it wasnt just me... everyone would say "lagggggggg". It's pretty hilarious sometimes though, like when all the ts are camping projector and all the cts are throwing smokes in and rushing in, major lag spike and suddenly everyones right next to each other and the whole thing turns into a chaotic spray bloodbath.
lol this part is so funny:

ceddeeoo Wrote:everyone would say "lagggggggg".

But anyways, In D2 DM everyone was like "You're teleporting drunk.." and my fps and ping are better than some weeks ago.. I was like "WTF?! how can I lag with better rates..?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tried to traceroute the server, I tried to trace-route the forum, which I got it.. but when I put the server IP in, it says
Quote:Unable to resolve target system name <server IP>
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Don't include port.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
ceddeeoo Wrote:Anyone will tell you the office server has lag spikes all the time. Especially the more people there are on. Earlier today I experienced lag spikes once to twice per round, and I know for a fact it wasnt just me... everyone would say "lagggggggg". It's pretty hilarious sometimes though, like when all the ts are camping projector and all the cts are throwing smokes in and rushing in, major lag spike and suddenly everyones right next to each other and the whole thing turns into a chaotic spray bloodbath.

Most likely from a DoS. It's pretty sad really, sometimes they only do it for a couple of minutes just so they can get in the server.
Matt, as I said, Im going to bed, anything else, please send me a PM..

how 'bout mg prop physic problem? Can you check the server and see if prop_physics are still bugging
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
William Howard Taft :  servers ALL fucked up
Death #Here comes the Pain! :  bitch was desperate sprayin
Death #Here comes the Pain! :  wow
Death #Here comes the Pain! :  lag
War-Lords: killa_kalvin (Pos 61, 52,463 points) disconnected (Pos +1, +112 points)
baconbeagle :  super lag
Wise :  FUCKIGN LAGG WTF?@??
'izzY! <3 :  laag
[hop] =(e)=™ []GeT_wReAkEd[] is about to hop to Snipers - awp_india_2010_v1 (14/28)!
War-Lords: Wise (21,907) got 3 points [-2] for killing 8======D~~ 123456789, I know the numbers (13,601)

We all have shitty PCs..

I can only speak for the sniper server on this subject. This server has the most issues I have experienced in my not so short time playing this game. I know Bison keeps tellin me its just me. First time ok w.e but when I play any other server I'm fine. Can't be just myself or just someone else. It has to be the server. I have eliminated every other common denominator.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Matt Wrote:

Most likely from a DoS. It's pretty sad really, sometimes they only do it for a couple of minutes just so they can get in the server.

Unlikely, as the lag spikes happen when the server is not full too.
ceddeeoo Wrote:
Matt Wrote:

Unlikely, as the lag spikes happen when the server is not full too.

Depends on the server, a DoS will take out all the servers on the box.