Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Australian man marries his dog
moose Wrote:
silly Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:
moose Wrote:I assume he is from Melbourne?  Wink
I assume even further, he is moose  :o
You're right  Wink Congratulations moose, hope you have a very happy marriage together  ;D

Haha if you guys ever meet someone from Melbourne (silly is a good example) they are all just as weird as each other. Sydney people on the other hand, are far more normal, for example Banannanananananman Smile
After hunting, killing, massacring and eradicating aussies for more than 6 months i came to know them well.
silly i tell you hes weird no words can describe his weirdness, as for banana, matt, and moose i would say they pretty normal unlike silly whos got a loose screw up his head.
yeah, that silly guy is quite the character. he's got some of the craziest hax around.

you better be cautious, though. if he hears you talking bad about him, then it won't be long before his knife finds its way into your back. :o
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
This man clearly needs to be show the wonderful pink island called a pussy. Wtf is wrong with this world.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
M. Bison Wrote:yeah, that silly guy is quite the character. he's got some of the craziest hax around.

you better be cautious, though. if he hears you talking bad about him, then it won't be long before his knife finds its way into your back. :o
why do you think i wanted to be get admin on sniper server it was to stop silly evil ways, his days are over i warned him just one small mistake and bam perm ban for mad hax
Assassin Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:yeah, that silly guy is quite the character. he's got some of the craziest hax around.

why do you think i wanted to be get admin on sniper server it was to stop silly evil ways, his days are over i warned him just one small mistake and bam perm ban for mad hax
:Smile
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
henry Wrote:It's secretly Matt, don't let him lie to you....

:Smile

moose Wrote:ha if you guys ever meet someone from Melbourne (silly is a good example) they are all just as weird as each other. Sydney people on the other hand, are far more normal, for example Banannanananananman Smile

Yeh, Victoria is definitely the weirdest.
trueplayer Wrote:
Hm... so moose is a dog?
Oh, Matt's the only Aussie I know on this site, so I guess so..?
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:
Hm... so moose is a dog?

Matt can't be an Australian. Where's his accent? Big Grin

Anyway I'm reminded of kebabs every time someone mentions Australia.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Assassin Wrote:
moose Wrote:
silly Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:
You're right  Wink Congratulations moose, hope you have a very happy marriage together  ;D

Haha if you guys ever meet someone from Melbourne (silly is a good example) they are all just as weird as each other. Sydney people on the other hand, are far more normal, for example Banannanananananman Smile
After hunting, killing, massacring and eradicating aussies for more than 6 months i came to know them well.
silly i tell you hes weird no words can describe his weirdness, as for banana, matt, and moose i would say they pretty normal unlike silly whos got a loose screw up his head.

Could not of said it better myself!

trueplayer Wrote:
Hm... so moose is a dog?

A moose is a moose, not a dog
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:Hehe, I wonder if he's bogan.
Who, the dog or the guy?

moose Wrote:
silly Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:

How can bananamen and moosedogs be normal? That's crazy shiat going down in sydney, y'all.

trueplayer Wrote:
Hm... so moose is a dog?
Yep, exactly right! He's a moosedog
[Image: moose-dog.jpg]

It's too late... There's already been so many knives that their backs are knives.

Assassin Wrote:

Liar.

Spartacus Wrote:
henry Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:
Hm... so moose is a dog?

Matt can't be an Australian. Where's his accent? Big Grin

Anyway I'm reminded of kebabs every time someone mentions Australia.
Matt's a complete Aussie bogan, mayte.
Why are you reminded of kebabs?

moose Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
moose Wrote:
silly Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:

Could not of said it better myself!
Well in comparison to those bunch of lunatics yeah, any normally "normal" person would be out of place!

moose Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:
Hm... so moose is a dog?

A moose is a moose, not a dog
Nah, moosedog
[Image: slideshow_1001800762_dog_moose.jpg]
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi