Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama declares support for same-sex marriages
Anyone against gay marriage is too stupid to live.
Schlacko Wrote:Anyone against gay marriage is too stupid to live.
Next thing you will likely to say is anyone supporting traditional marriage is too stuipid to live.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:
Schlacko Wrote:Anyone against gay marriage is too stupid to live.
Next thing you will likely to say is anyone supporting traditional marriage is too stuipid to live.

Yeeees, only monkeys will be able to marry when I'm president. I will rule with impunity!

Assassin would have to watch out, I would punish him for admin abusing me in snipers. Are you reading this assassin? The day will come.
trueplayer Wrote:Next thing you will likely to say is anyone supporting traditional marriage is too stuipid to live.

why do you think the rates of gays will increase when it will be more socially accepted (and it will)?

That's just like the "if you legalize pot more people will smoke it" argument, it's been proven false. Homosexuals will be gay no matter if it is legal or illegal.
Cool, I got you bro...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
[Image: 536774_3751231343471_1357004198_5394308_446104675_n.jpg]

he's coming for your bumhole !! watch out ruplayer !!
ceddeeoo Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:Next thing you will likely to say is anyone supporting traditional marriage is too stuipid to live.

why do you think the rates of gays will increase when it will be more socially accepted (and it will)?

That's just like the "if you legalize pot more people will smoke it" argument, it's been proven false. Homosexuals will be gay no matter if it is legal or illegal.

Very true, the only thing that might change if homosexuality was socially acceptable is that people wouldn't stay in the closet for so long.
[Image: 243864_101.png]
FrostyMeds Wrote:Very true, the only thing that might change if homosexuality was socially acceptable is that people wouldn't stay in the closet for so long.

that and homosexuals would not have to deal with being socially and emotionally oppressed in their young and teen years (a crucial point in their development as a functioning adult), which would drive down if not eliminate their rates of suicide. And they would get the same economic benefits that married couples receive, which they rightfully deserve.
what will the World become if we all have same-sex marriage?!
like.... dinosaur.
trueplayer Wrote:It's like what if people will start having sex with animals, kids, or eating shit, just because that's what they like to do?
You speak as if this doesn't already occur. This has been happening regularly for years now. Haven't you heard of beastiality, pedophilia, or 2 girls 1 cup?
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol