• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violent Love's Admin Application :o
Trololol
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Good luck.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Good Luck Tongue  8)
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
Spartacus Wrote:Is it true that jross delivered one of your child at home, cut the umbilical cord and brought you to the mall for shopping after?

Rofl. Well it didn't happen quite like that, but yeah after a natural and unmedicated birth the mother can walk around, do normal things etc...I didn't sit down for at least an hour afterwards. You have this rush of energy after delivering a baby without medical intervention. It's unreal. Smile
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
ViolentLove Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:Is it true that jross delivered one of your child at home, cut the umbilical cord and brought you to the mall for shopping after?

Rofl. Well it didn't happen quite like that, but yeah after a natural and unmedicated birth the mother can walk around, do normal things etc...I didn't sit down for at least an hour afterwards. You have this rush of energy after delivering a baby without medical intervention. It's unreal. Smile

All that Pre-delivery anger and rage has to come out somehow.
jross Wrote:
ViolentLove Wrote:

All that Pre-delivery anger and rage has to come out somehow.

Big Grin
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
Everyone enjoys it when love is violent.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX Wrote:Everyone enjoys it when love is violent.

Oh yes they do. Smile
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
I know it's all in good fun but seriously, please don't request applicants post pictures, and applications, please don't post pictures.

Pictures of the application do not weigh in on the decision, neither does information about your tattoos or piercings. I know we aren't anything close to "professional" so asking you guys to act as such is silly but it's for the best to avoid any sort of bias in this process so that we concentrate on the character of the person and not their lifestyle choices.
I took the part "Tell us about yourself" as open. I didn't know it had to be professional information. Maybe you guys should specify. o.O
Deagin' hoes since 2001.