Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violent Love's Admin Application :o
It wasn't a comment to you, it was more to the other people requesting pictures.

You're admin application was fine and any information you feel you want to share is more than welcome.

*eyes on drunk_killer*
lol drunk. Her birthday is coming soon.cool.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
1. I'm sorry for asking about it.
2. Lol @ spartacus & leaky
3. Violent, send by PM >Big Grin  lol
4. Good luck again.
5. Drunk says bye-bye to this thread.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Good Luck!!!!! I remember that one day, I asked you: "are you the girl" , and you said: "NO, I'm a ten year old guy", but I knew that you were girl, I was testing you if you will tell me the truth....  :o
}{@K@P Wrote:Good Luck!!!!! I remember that one day, I asked you: "are you the girl" , and you said: "NO, I'm a ten year old guy", but I knew that you were girl, I was testing you if you will tell me the truth....  :o

Lol...I always say I'm a little boy. Helps with the trolls. Smile
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
oh, gotcha! Smile
ViolentLove Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:Good Luck!!!!! I remember that one day, I asked you: "are you the girl" , and you said: "NO, I'm a ten year old guy", but I knew that you were girl, I was testing you if you will tell me the truth....  :o

Lol...I always say I'm a little asian boy. Helps with the trolls. Smile
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
ViolentLove Wrote:

Lol...I always say I'm a little asian boy. Helps with the trolls. Smile

Lmao! Not nice! Wink
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
I say let her in

I have a feeling if she had the power to take out the trash the server would be a much better place.
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
even thu i never play w/ you, but you look like mature enough.
damn, you even got kids already,
good luck.