Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spartacus Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:5vs4...... not fair  :o

Facepalm. He just said someone ragequit.
oops didn't notice that part
ceddeeoo Wrote:http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/542 ... 23A74165F/

there's another small taste of what's coming up on sunday for you guys. that's a ragequit in the background (chatbox) there by the way

Photoshop.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Could be another image editor  8)
[Image: wbyea.jpg]
OldMan Wrote:Could be another image editor  8)
Yeah, could be. Well done btw
lol if you don't believe me check sourcetv, should be the latest russka scrim (unless they had another one last night).  Smile
ceddeeoo Wrote:lol if you don't believe me check sourcetv, should be the latest russka scrim (unless they had another one last night).  Smile
They probably intentionally let you kill them, because we all know you're suicidal.
Today 1 PM pacific. In 10 hours.
trueplayer Wrote:Today 1 PM pacific. In 10 hours.
do me a favor, he will use some extasy, crush him and i will owe you something
Who will rep NW, and is there someway the rest of us can watch the match?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
trueplayer Wrote:Today 1 PM pacific. In 10 hours.

uhh that might work, i just told my people to be on anywhere from 4pm EST to 2am (4pm est = 1pm pst) so I guess we'll just see if I have 5 on.