Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Josh's Flame ceddeeoo Thread
Nope, cuz im not that Asian, and trying to be humorous only makes my arguments look more valid bro, now quit stalling.
Like my sig says, what I can't be a white boy with a chinese last name and perfect english grammar?
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Ah yes, your spot-on english grammar is known amongst the lands !

Can you teach me ?

at first you'll be like

[Image: 400_F_22298703_Fvmhpm6C8hve38ybIFtKzsFfjsil9N7F.jpg]

"ceddeeoo ! how nice of you to come for private grammar lessons ! Let's get started !"

and by the end you'll be all like

[Image: Hot-Asian-Male-+Parade-of-handsome-guy-04.jpg]

"wow ceddeeoo you've made some real progress ! I think you need to learn how put some of what you learned in practice."
if you're gonna turn this into a "mock josh" thread because he's half-Asian, well you are pretty sad. Also, what did i say in another thread, Americans most untalked about racism is now against Asians, well, you fit that definition comfortably bro. Might i suggest you start being a tad serious and stop stalling.
General Josh Wrote:Might i suggest you start being a tad serious and stop stalling.

Are you actually suggestion someone be serious in a forum section titled "Flame or Admire"?  :o
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Um, you're really going to pull out the HES A RACIST! card ? Quote me where I have been racist against Asians once please. Also, American Caucasians are not anywhere as racist against Asians as they are against Arabics, African Americans and Hispanics. The three ethnicities I've mentioned are disproportionally being discriminated against and arrested by police officers (an argument that was brought up many times by Ron Paul) and are portrayed in a negative manner in American entertainment media.

And you know what's funny ? I'm not American, I'm French.

EDIT: and you know what's also funny ?

You accuse me of being racist against Asians when I never have once, and then you say this :

General Josh: and seriously if being racist against Asians is the new last resort of the ignorant american, then well, typify the fact some more ceddeoo
Today at 11:42:09 AM

How's that for an insulting generalization ? You're a hypocrite.
I dont know what is this and what is going on and i dont want to know but be noted that those kind of pictures you have posted are annoying, and inappropriate stop posting them.
Assassin Wrote:I dont know what is this and what is going on and i dont want to know but be noted that those kind of pictures you have posted are annoying, and inappropriate stop posting them.

The fact that they actually went out and LOOKED for those kinds of pictures makes me question a few things...  :o
ceddeeoo Wrote:Um, you're really going to pull out the HES A RACIST! card ? Quote me where I have been racist against Asians once please. Also, American Caucasians are not anywhere as racist against Asians as they are against Arabics, African Americans and Hispanics. The three ethnicities I've mentioned are disproportionally being discriminated against and arrested by police officers (an argument that was brought up many times by Ron Paul) and are portrayed in a negative manner in American entertainment media.

And you know what's funny ? I'm not American, I'm French.

EDIT: and you know what's also funny ?

You accuse me of being racist against Asians when I never have once, and then you say this :

General Josh: and seriously if being racist against Asians is the new last resort of the ignorant american, then well, typify the fact some more ceddeoo
Today at 11:42:09 AM

How's that for an insulting generalization ? You're a hypocrite.
Hmm, didn't think i'd piss off a frenchman in the process, oh wait, its a proven fact that French people are the most racist, even Black Frenchmen hate the French, the exception is soccer, you guys will let Samir Nasri and Zidane play only because they are awesomely good players, but wait they're both Algerians, do i see any other Algerians playing for the French national team, uh No!, I will make Sweeping Generalizations, i will be a hypocrite, least im honest about it, whereas you can't one, be freackin appropriate by not posting tons of photos of half naked men, two, by simply admitting that you said what ive quoted you as saying, rather than everytime i bring it up, mocking me with something.
Third, you're just pathetic man. Are you projecting something you wanna be bro? Do you want to be the rockin Asian with a nice body who looks actually half decent as an underwear model, are you jelly because the Asians look so much freackin better than you personally. If you are trying to mock me, then ok, Id rather be the Asian making 150K a year who has a nice body and looks good in underwear; than the stupid Frenchman who can't freackin get up and go exercise because he's too large; and is angry at the world so he either has to make every comment he makes, sound like he's better than everyone; or he has to be rude in every comment he makes. Also, why the fuck do you care if i am part of Ride or Die or not(because you personally dont like it doesn't count) if the admins or the RIde or Die clan had a problem with it, they would've told me personally.
ceddeeoo Wrote:edit: oh yeah forgot to say, just like everything else, I won't be replying to your accusations and flaming in here either, but good luck trying.

Wink ;D :Smile :-X
I know right, he says that yet replies anyway.