Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Josh's Flame ceddeeoo Thread
ceddeeoo, post: 68707, member: 9052 Wrote:no we have not been nationalistic at all since the revolution... french people critisize everything constantly, including their government and country. The only nationalistic thing about france is that the extremist right wing political party gets 3rd place every time in the presidential elections... those are the racists (
[SIZE=12px]17.90% of the votes in the 2012 elections)[/SIZE]

Well, there are definitely racists among those voters, but there's also a big number of anti-system voters there. We got a lot of those here as well, not easy to get those votes away from there.
[Image: 2ynrrkk.jpg]
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]

1. Today at 3:44 AM - Lieutenant Josh:
    Like DK said, Owned
  2. Today at 3:45 AM - Lieutenant Josh:
    Ceddeeo got verbally owned.
  3. Today at 3:46 AM - Lieutenant Josh:
    ??? we have Cs GO servers now? Are they nonsteam?> as i have found the nonsteam CS Go.
  4. Today at 3:56 AM - Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥:
    Royce!
  5. Today at 4:05 AM - ceddeeoo:
    hey josh... I'm quite certain not a single person on this forum likes you...
  6. Today at 4:10 AM - ceddeeoo:
    I'm gonna go ahead and let that sink in for a bit
  7. Today at 5:34 AM - Lieutenant Josh:
    Only problem with that statement is, im not the one making rape jokes or constantly stereotyping asians.
  8. Today at 5:39 AM - Lieutenant Josh:
    Actually still alot of ppl playing Source so imma say CS GO aint all that its cracked up to be
  9. Today at 8:17 AM - ceddeeoo:
    i've never made a rape joke and I've never stereotyped asian people, I have only used pictures of asian people when trolling you when it isnt derogatory towards your race at all.
there's more on shoutbox, but same chats over and over again becomes

[Image: MrXOv.gif]

I realized I bumped the wrong thread, but more info can be found here: http://war-lords.net/threads/yo-lieutena...yang.8390/

Double post

1. A moment ago - Lieutenant Josh:
    Gee DK i thought the admin took away your big mouth, oh wait he did, but apparently not your nosy attitude, mind your own damn bussiness

I wont chat with you like cedo did on shoutbox. Since you called me out, I'll open my mouth.. You guys should grow up, and you josh, be smart enough to not get into all of this.. GROW ^ TIME!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Yang is a joke, only way to deal with him is to ignore him.
All I got out of this thread is that ceddeeoo has a fetish for half naked Asian men in tights and that Josh is is being an idiot and raving about god knows what as usual.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
DK, why are you telling us to grow up when you're publicizing the whole thing by posting chat logs and bumping these threads continuously? You made me make this thread, saying that if I didn't do it you would...
josh how many people do you plan on pissig off around here? Is your plan to irritate the living piss out of our entire community? If it is your doing an amazing job. Every time I look on our forums your arguing with someone. You should try not being so emotional over a game. Pull the string on your tampon and move on. I want to like you but you make it super hard with your childish comments and bitchy naggy ways. If you can't say something nice or speak without bitching then I would ask you to find the nearest bridge and jump. I know I'm tired of your negativity so I have to assume others are also.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Oh gawd. Popcorn's anyone?
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
WE ARE ALL GAY
[Image: 422229_101.png][Image: 525415_101.png]
_RemiX, post: 73201, member: 3519 Wrote:josh how many people do you plan on pissig off around here? Is your plan to irritate the living piss out of our entire community? If it is your doing an amazing job. Every time I look on our forums your arguing with someone. You should try not being so emotional over a game. Pull the string on your tampon and move on. I want to like you but you make it super hard with your childish comments and bitchy naggy ways. If you can't say something nice or speak without bitching then I would ask you to find the nearest bridge and jump. I know I'm tired of your negativity so I have to assume others are also.
Dude lol i haven't said shit in about a week bro, yall are the ones getting mad.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6