Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dust2 DM awp
Riser Wrote:I kinda feel random spawns would actually be better. It get boring rushing the same place, getting awpd at the same spot over and over again, etc.
Exactly.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:
silly Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:
silly Wrote:it's very obvious what would fix the awp monopoly and the spawn killing issue, and that's dynamic spawn points, where players spawn at different changing locations.

I hate dynamic spawn points. Imagine having the need to watch your back every now and then.
It's super good practice though. And a lot more fun then camping around. I think that machine gun users would have much better odds in this situation too. It'd even out the large advantage that awpers get by camping and pre-aiming at the same place. I've had a lot of players complaining about the situation as it is now, and tbh, I don't like it either. It's almost a game of who can be the most patient, or pre-aim the best places. Not to mention that once one team starts dominating, the other team gets spawn killed into oblivion from every conceivable direction. Yep there are even people flying above heads, and digging holes underneath the ground.
And obviously you get into more close combat situations which means if you have a low awp skill you will mostly die againts rifles at close ranges.

what you want

SSG501
or
AWP?
[Image: 314785_101.png]

[Image: 313239_101.png]

[Image: 511686_101.png]
dont put the Auto Sniper in goddamnit, if that happens everyone will use it, its so freackin easy, just scope and spam, no real aiming required, at least most of the awpers in the Dm are pretty sucky, remember the fact, 80% of the Dm awpers are either inconsistent, can't hit moving targets, can't hit squat in general, or all three.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
General Josh Wrote:dont put the Auto Sniper in goddamnit, if that happens everyone will use it, its so freackin easy, just scope and spam, no real aiming required, at least most of the awpers in the Dm are pretty sucky, remember the fact, 80% of the Dm awpers are either inconsistent, can't hit moving targets, can't hit squat in general, or all three.
do you have any idea about 20%
how to handle them?
how to beat them?
20% is a large number
and you should decrease a little bit,i guess Smile