No-steam
46 52.27%
Steam
32 36.36%
Total 88 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:S Steam update released.
can you contact me on yahoo now at id w4r_kr4f7 ??
FarhanAbeer Wrote:
dfh Wrote:when i try to run the updated css error pops up with "Unable to load surface prop file"scripts/surfaceproperties.txt'(referenced by manifest file'scripts/surfaceproperties_manitfest.txt")"
try downloading the aviara patch and bin files ... then replace those bin files
that is because the shortcut created by the update patch v71, you have to go to your aivara css download and click make a shotrcut file there or launch from there then it will work.
[Image: isilogo.gif]
tried every kind of patch.. fix ... bison fix... nosteam...aviara.ro.. nothing happened just
steam validation rejected
i made the game run with out any errors in my friends pc but not working in mine.. :'(
Fixed patch Validation rejected here http://www.nosteam.ro/http://wlsite.bat ... php?p=2#p2

All WL servers working ,maybe other servers still give that error but is that server fault not update patch . ENJOY
winzer Wrote:tried every kind of patch.. fix ... bison fix... nosteam...aviara.ro.. nothing happened just
i made the game run with out any errors in my friends pc but not working in mine.. :'(
fukin try the avira oatch and then tell me if it helps and download and paste the bin files ...( 2nd link given by m.bison on the 6th page i think)
dafaq is wrong with u ?
[Image: 566405_204.png]
[Image: 566405_602.png]
I.S.I Wrote:
FarhanAbeer Wrote:
dfh Wrote:when i try to run the updated css error pops up with "Unable to load surface prop file"scripts/surfaceproperties.txt'(referenced by manifest file'scripts/surfaceproperties_manitfest.txt")"
that is because the shortcut created by the update patch v71, you have to go to your aivara css download and click make a shotrcut file there or launch from there then it will work.

now it says steam validation rejected....
dfh Wrote:
I.S.I Wrote:
FarhanAbeer Wrote:
then redownload the whole game again... cuz i think its useless what ur trying right now its been 3 days and u couldnt solve it wheres u couldve just downloaded the whole game and freshly install the patch in just 1 day or maybe 2 days .. so download the whole game again

now it says steam validation rejected....
dafaq is wrong with u ?
[Image: 566405_204.png]
[Image: 566405_602.png]
FarhanAbeer Wrote:
winzer Wrote:tried every kind of patch.. fix ... bison fix... nosteam...aviara.ro.. nothing happened just
fukin try the avira oatch and then tell me if it helps and download and paste the bin files ...( 2nd link given by m.bison on the 6th page i think)
[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]yes didnt works..[/shadow][/glow]
now trying nosteam patch... hope will work...
It worked for me, it'll work for u too..... install CS:S, patch it wd aviara, download http://turbobit.net/amtrypwrdzkm.html (about 5-6mb). extract it (it's 7zip file). after extracting u'll have 2 folders Linux and win. copy all the files from win folder and paste em in csConfused folder. it worked for me, played office 24/7. just a little problem and that is ""game language is Russian"". to change lang to ENGLISH edit rev.ini
"Not the failure, but Low Aim is Crime"
"If someone hurts you, hit back. Forgiveness comes afterwards."
FarhanAbeer, I'm asking you for the very last time.. STOP WITH THOSE HUGE AND NOSENSE POSTS, it took me a lot of time to fix it and fix quotes from what you said. I'm not a gMod or root, but you should take this as you're very last warning..

Not good "Watched"
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]