32 36.36%
Total 88 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:S Steam update released.
expendable Wrote:
winzer Wrote:
FarhanAbeer Wrote:
winzer Wrote:tried every kind of patch.. fix ... bison fix... nosteam...aviara.ro.. nothing happened just
steam validation rejected
i made the game run with out any errors in my friends pc but not working in mine.. :'(
fukin try the avira oatch and then tell me if it helps and download and paste the bin files ...( 2nd link given by m.bison on the 6th page i think)
[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]yes didnt works..[/shadow][/glow]
now trying nosteam patch... hope will work...
It worked for me, it'll work for u too..... install CS:S, patch it wd aviara, download http://turbobit.net/amtrypwrdzkm.html (about 5-6mb). extract it (it's 7zip file). after extracting u'll have 2 folders Linux and win. copy all the files from win folder and paste em in csConfused folder. it worked for me, played office 24/7. just a little problem and that is ""game language is Russian"". to change lang to ENGLISH edit rev.ini
plzz gime media fire link it doesn't downloads properly...
my game was updated to stable version ,my update patch contain all files updated ,so if anyone have Steam Validation Rejected on WL servers = delete your game ,download my game updated ,play on WL servers 100%
link me plzz.....
winzer Wrote:link me plzz.....

http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=20...3#msg42263
i got to download full game..?
winzer Wrote:i got to download full game..?

Yes
That way you can play...if you are unable to play now!
[Image: mrpa43.png]
kk lest see what can we do...?
idk why my clantag dont appear in the players list even though i enabled it through Options :\ and Valve already removed cl_clantag
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Sibrox Wrote:idk why my clantag dont appear in the players list even though i enabled it through Options :\ and Valve already removed cl_clantag
This is if you're running legit steam only

In your steam folder (in your program files folder) delete these 3 files...make sure you are NOT running steam when you do this

Steam.dll
SteamUI.dll
ClientRegistry.blob

now reconnect to steam....the steam client will download "fresh" versions of these files...and your clan tag will now show
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
09/24/2012 ANOTHER CSS UPDATE HAS BEEN RELEASED....PLEASE RESTART THE SERVER SO WE CAN PLAY.