Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum conversion
How's the process going?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
We are still in the preparation phase. Planning out the process and the conversion of the DB.
The new forum looks amazing, I know there are a lot of things to be fixed/repaired/tested, etc. Congratulations on the conversion, also a radio and some themes options will be great to have. And thanks for taking the "Like" button into consideration.
[Image: 2hnlw2f.png]
[Image: dads-at-work.jpg]
this is so.....plain....and......disgusting........not like smf was any better"."
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry, post: 64860, member: 395 Wrote:this is so.....plain....and......disgusting........not like smf was any better"."
I am pretty sure they are still working on the artwork. They can make it look however they want. There is more functionality in this one.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
oh I know, but I just don't like how this looks right now, once there is more done to it I'll be happier
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
yeah its too plain and too much white, hope it gets improved
Things i dont like or thing i want to improve.
  1. the like button: its so simple, dont know who liked/clicked the button(srsly how do i know ppl who liked it?!). I want to improve this, not to remove cause im the one of those ppl who wanted this in the forums. so just make it like in facebook. Smile
  2. the chat:its so small. all i want to happen in to it is for it to have more smilies! PUT IT BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM!(the image thingy is kinda annoying, like spam annoying)
  3. the steam connection thingy: just make the connection better. i always see errors connecting to their steam accounts Wink
  4. the themes: i want the theme choosing back. LOL (ME GUSTA- La Gusta theme) Smile
  5. the forum statics/ trending box: its actually out of place(i dont know where to put it, its just not really in the right place). it annoys me always! very very annoying!(and please if posible remove all this fucking advertisements)
  6. the home page: i like the homepage! just like before. (but i wish its always updated with news :/ )
  7. THE WHOLE FORUMS: the forums is too big! it needs borders kinda things, the background thingy too. even i zoom it out! it just shrink letters! all i want in it is borders like before!

THATS ALL I SEE THAT ANNOYS ME FOR NOW. i wish the forums will look better soon Smile
but i like almost all of it!(and more smilies! Wink)
[Image: 88mel3pje68u8vem2std.jpg]
Everything is fine, the only things that is should be modified is the Themes, fix the steam thing, get a new (better) wL pic, give us the option to change name/themes.

Khairo, to remove advertisements, it's $250, and I think the roots got the plan of $50 or $100, which does NOT include that.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 65075, member: 3039 Wrote:Everything is fine, the only things that is should be modified is the Themes, fix the steam thing, get a new (better) wL pic, give us the option to change name/themes.

Khairo, to remove advertisements, it's $250, and I think the roots got the plan of $50 or $100, which does NOT include that.

:eek: ok, so amm move advertisements? :confused: well if cant ... well ok put them there
[Image: 88mel3pje68u8vem2std.jpg]