Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum conversion
Yes we are moving in a new direction with forum software. There have been talks about moving to XenForo this summer and it's official. There is no time table yet but the entire database will be converted and work will start next week.

Anyone who has suggestions should PM me and I'll take everything into consideration. Also all questions should be directed at me because everyone else is busy maintaining the gaming servers.

The conversion isn't free and any money to help out is welcomed. However any money sent should not be donated through the donation button. There is a separate paypal account for it and if you want to donate please private message me.
I would like to donate, but last time I used PayPal I almost lost over $1.000 dollars. Also, how's it going to work?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:I would like to donate, but last time I used PayPal I almost lost over $1.000 dollars. Also, how's it going to work?

how's the new forum going to work?
Canister Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:I would like to donate, but last time I used PayPal I almost lost over $1.000 dollars. Also, how's it going to work?

Yeah, like anything is going to change or what?

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Canister Wrote:

Yeah, like anything is going to change or what?

The entire site will be completely new, nothing is going to be recognizable. A lot more good looking and way more functionality.
I just hope that you will put back the steal credit item in the shop again i used to with spartan to steal your credits maybe thats why you removed it lol
Assassin Wrote:I just hope that you will put back the steal credit item in the shop again i used to with spartan to steal your credits maybe thats why you removed it lol
Go back to Alexandria, I have the most credits.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Canister Wrote:Yes we are moving in a new direction with forum software. There have been talks about moving to XenForo this summer and it's official. There is no time table yet but the entire database will be converted and work will start next week.
How long is it going to take?

It won't take a day.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
can we improve chat? ¦: |
amm PMs through chat? (LOL)
amm ..........
[Image: 88mel3pje68u8vem2std.jpg]