Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum conversion
khairo, post: 65070, member: 3934 Wrote:Things i dont like or thing i want to improve.
  1. the like button: its so simple, dont know who liked/clicked the button(srsly how do i know ppl who liked it?!). I want to improve this, not to remove cause im the one of those ppl who wanted this in the forums. so just make it like in facebook. Smile

do you mean this?
[Image: 2rwuuz8.png]
it's not that hard to notice it at the bottom of your post. although this shit white theme makes it harder to see everything, let Canister update things first before you start bitching about stuff that's there

as for the knowing if someone liked your post, see at the top of the page, next to your name, it says "Alerts", by dragging your mouse over that it shows updates for things, like whos replied to your post and even shows who liked your posts ^^
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry, post: 65100, member: 395 Wrote:do you mean this?
[Image: 2rwuuz8.png]
it's not that hard to notice it at the bottom of your post. although this shit white theme makes it harder to see everything, let Canister update things first before you start bitching about stuff that's there

as for the knowing if someone liked your post, see at the top of the page, next to your name, it says "Alerts", by dragging your mouse over that it shows updates for things, like whos replied to your post and even shows who liked your posts ^^
oh! LOL...? Big Grin
[Image: 88mel3pje68u8vem2std.jpg]
DK Wrote:Everything is fine, the only things that is should be modified is the Themes, fix the steam thing, get a new (better) wL pic, give us the option to change name/themes.

Khairo, to remove advertisements, it's $250, and I think the roots got the plan of $50 or $100, which does NOT include that.

i agree with DK