Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Stacking
Registry Wrote:My opinion? Eliminate the buy restrictions for sniper weapons. Or up the numbers. More people with snipers...Teams will even up.

I say this because Ive seen on losing teams...better players cant buy sniper because a beginner has it most of the rounds.
[Image: d47ed0dbd095301b8cd5a0807a9cee83-779718960.gif]

silly Wrote:Nah, some good players really do stack, some don't, sometimes it's hard to tell which is which. I can say that especially on war-lords servers, teams can get very stacked very often.
Hmm, I would say most of the good players DO STACK the teams! And yet, they wait on spec to join the winner team. They stack more than bad players.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Pathetic ^^^
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:Pathetic ^^^
The truth hurts..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:Pathetic ^^^
The truth hurts..
LOL. What truth?

I don't think you know any of the good players then.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
ehh i dunno, I feel like teams get stacked because regulars whom know each other want to play together and chat on the mic, not because they want to harvest points. And yeah, sometimes a team will be winning 9-0 and a good player will come in, and will click auto-join and will be sent to the winning team, dont automatically think a player is trying to harvest points on a pub server. I tend to agree with ru in this situation, in a 20v20 server, if your team is getting rolled 0-10, its not because the other team has a few better players than you, its because your team is playing like shit.
trueplayer Wrote:
silly Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:Some thoughts.

I have seen good players being accused of team stacking upon joining the game on the middle of the map. It's like they have to wait for available slot in another team to join or wait for the next map, so they can be cool with you, raging about unfairness. Another thing I've heard - "you just joined this team because it will be switched next round and you will go CT on Aztec", or "you just joined CT on aztec, Stacker", so what do you want from good players now, should they just quit? I know we used to have issues with team stackers before we implemented team switching plug-in, even after it, it was a bit unfair due to a bad timing, but it was recently fixed. The only form of map stacking I see is when players intentionally join back to another side after teams got switched, but don't worry about this one, it's very rare, just leave it up for admins to deal with.
Bottom line, if you can't get a kill, don't look for someone guilty in this, work harder to get better.
Nah, some good players really do stack, some don't, sometimes it's hard to tell which is which. I can say that especially on war-lords servers, teams can get very stacked very often.
If they join teams with better players, they suck, if you track it and complain, you suck even more. Just enjoy the game and become one of those changing weather in it.
if they join teams with better players they can still be good at the game, just dishonourable, cheap. Noticing these things doesn't make someone suck either, just means they're observant of things that go on around them. But yeah, I agree with just enjoying the game, but for many it's a lot harder to enjoy the game when teams get so stacked that they can really win.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:
silly Wrote:

I have seen good players being accused of team stacking upon joining the game on the middle of the map. It's like they have to wait for available slot in another team to join or wait for the next map, so they can be cool with you, raging about unfairness. Another thing I've heard - "you just joined this team because it will be switched next round and you will go CT on Aztec", or "you just joined CT on aztec, Stacker", so what do you want from good players now, should they just quit? I know we used to have issues with team stackers before we implemented team switching plug-in, even after it, it was a bit unfair due to a bad timing, but it was recently fixed. The only form of map stacking I see is when players intentionally join back to another side after teams got switched, but don't worry about this one, it's very rare, just leave it up for admins to deal with.
Bottom line, if you can't get a kill, don't look for someone guilty in this, work harder to get better.
Nah, some good players really do stack, some don't, sometimes it's hard to tell which is which. I can say that especially on war-lords servers, teams can get very stacked very often.
If they join teams with better players, they suck, if you track it and complain, you suck even more. Just enjoy the game and become one of those changing weather in it.
if they join teams with better players they can still be good at the game, just dishonourable, cheap. Noticing these things doesn't make someone suck either, just means they're observant of things that go on around them. But yeah, I agree with just enjoying the game, but for many it's a lot harder to enjoy the game when teams get so stacked that they can really win.
You suck!
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:
silly Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:
silly Wrote:

You suck!
you seem to find difficulty squeezing logical thoughts through your brain when they do not match with your already held opinions (or you just pretend that that is the case).
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
ru, u are you arguing with a selfconscious staker.  Any words are wasted.  Maybe you should quote quote them.
Mr.Tea Wrote:ru, u are you arguing with a selfconscious staker.  Any words are wasted.  Maybe you should quote quote them.

He's definitely not a stacker. Maybe you should be a little more objective instead of messaging admins about silly stuff (hehe, pun).