Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin Application
annie, post: 66379, member: 9402 Wrote:oh hi there! long time no see!
Yup, we gotta talk more Wink. But I haven't played much lately..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
If that's really you, well hey look, i found you on google.

http://nextround.net/upcoming/post/Top-1...men-Online

http://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMh...66&bih=667

Love that new ''picture search'' bar ;o

You're really popular on google, top 10 anonemous woman.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

silly, post: 66380, member: 2152 Wrote:You've been struck by: smoooooooth criminalll!
Oh you're an aussie, cool Smile Good luck!

[SIZE=14px]As he came into the window, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]it was the sound of a crescendo! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]he came into her apartment, h[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]e left the bloodstains on the carpet!! :p[/SIZE]
- - - - - - Merged July 3rd, 2012 - - - - - -

Cas, I'm sure everyone has seen that girl before. It's the most popular picture on google.
A real picture of myself would only encourage stalking behaviour which has been a common occurance from where I live.
As you have noticed, I only put my country of origin and not my city. I will change my profile picture if it offends you.
[Image: sig_534691_2_1_en.png]
I don't know about Cas, but it does not offend me. I repeat, it does not offend me.
annie, post: 66389, member: 9402 Wrote:
[SIZE=14px]As he came into the window, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]it was the sound of a crescendo! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]he came into her apartment, h[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]e left the bloodstains on the carpet!! :p[/SIZE]
- - - - - - Merged July 3rd, 2012 - - - - - -

Cas, I'm sure everyone has seen that girl before. It's the most popular picture on google.
A real picture of myself would only encourage stalking behaviour which has been a common occurance from where I live.
As you have noticed, I only put my country of origin and not my city. I will change my profile picture if it offends you.

Please try to not double post. Edit your previous post with the new information.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

George Of The Jungle, post: 66400, member: 3094 Wrote:I don't know about Cas, but it does not offend me. I repeat, it does not offend me.

LOL. You're hilarious!
Actually, i have never seen that picture before. But that new function from google was actually really helpfull lol.

Lying is easy on the internet, everyone knows that. Now be honest, how do we call you, he or she?

Edit : Just a quick question, don't be offended or whatever, just wondering, if you do not want to post a real pic of you, why do you simply just not put up a pic of a girl? wouldn't you have less problems? oh and, is the new pic right now of you a real? or another fake? ( just wondering ) Anyway, i've done that little research just for the fun of it, it's 12pm and I was super bored.

Edit #2 : Oh and, I forgot the most important thing for this thread, good luck on your application Smile.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 66403, member: 4142 Wrote:Actually, i have never seen that picture before. But that new function from google was actually really helpfull lol.

Lying is easy on the internet, everyone knows that. Now be honest, how do we call you, he or she?
lol cas, i think lying would be harder with google in your way.. and good luck annie
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 66403, member: 4142 Wrote:Actually, i have never seen that picture before. But that new function from google was actually really helpfull lol.

Lol call me whatever you like. Occasionally I use my mic on the D2 servers. You can ask some of the regular players there yourself.

Oh and thanks NoBoss Smile
lol this was funny now stick to the topic, good luck.