Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Banned Today and I need to explain
I didn't threaten the server. There's no evidence I said I was going to harm WL server in anyway. You're just ASSUMING. In case you never learned what that word meant, it's this. "
to
take
for
granted
or
without
proof"
Please refrain from double posting, it is very annoying, and hurts your chances of me liking you a little.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Okay, I am Gaze. (STEAM_0:0:33095018) While you completely misunderstood my brother's intentions "with wanting to crash servers," I still feel that a permanent ban to both of us is completely unwarranted. I have no control over what he does or says and what he said was stupid. However, I feel that it is insane to ban me or him, two regular players in your server. I came upon the sniper server a few days ago and have played in there for hours because I enjoy it so much. I log on today and can't even join a team because of someone else's actions. I'm not sure what you can do but I'd appreciate being unbanned seeing as how I've done next to nothing.
I'll work the whole night today, tomorrow most part if the day. I dont know when I'll be back. Also, Canister fix the permission system like the old forum. Only 1 banned person has the right to comment in a thread.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
This guy's hard.
TO EVERYONE!

Please don't post if you're not the player.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
C'mon guys, you can't ban someone on the basis of assumptions. It's not guilty until proven innocent, it's innocent until proven guilty. And Crestfallen is right, if he is to be banned, his Steam ID should be banned, not his IP. Maybe he really does have a brother.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
This is why regular players should not have permission to post here. Player's IP gets banned automatically with his steam ID, it's not a manual option from admin menu.

The really first day when it's available for regular members, you need to show your face here.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
If you guys would like, I can remove their posts for now and moderate this section entirely until Cansiter has everything fixed. Yay or nay. CS:S Admins yes or no only.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 64892, member: 9168 Wrote:This is why regular players should not have permission to post here. Player's IP gets banned automatically with his steam ID, it's not a manual option from admin menu.
What I wrote is still relevant regardless of whether or not it's an automatic function.
Don't understand your second sentence.

Drunk, I do realize that in the last forum this was a section reserved for the thread starter, admins and moderators, but I felt as thought that needed to be said.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi