Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report Forum bugs here.
I'd propose that all uploaded images in the posts that are too larged be scaled down to a smaller size (570px x 428px).

found the way to do it here. Hope canister or whoever is in charge can implement this.
Quote:How can I limit the size of images in posts?
Add this to the EXTRA.css template:
.bbCodeImage {
max-width: 50%; }
Adjust the percentage to suit, or substitute for a set pixel size. Note that the images will still zoom to full size when clicked.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/fre...ost-180445
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Whats up with these invasions on forum? All their threads are locked and stuff..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
If they are locked I fail to see any problem that could affect you. I also fail to see why you would post this in a forum bugs section.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 73199, member: 3519 Wrote:If they are locked I fail to see any problem that could affect you. I also fail to see why you would post this in a forum bugs section.
They are the bugs

I'm unable to open this page http://war-lords.net/threads/night-watch-ftw.8522/
I am sure this is a forum bug for my profile. I tried to open this page from 4 different devices.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
same I can't access it ether
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
If I remember correctly, another thread had the same exact problem? o.O I'd try pm'ing Matt, Bison, Leaky, or Canister about it.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal, post: 74041, member: 478 Wrote:If I remember correctly, another thread had the same exact problem? o_O I'd try pm'ing Matt, Bison, Leaky, or Canister about it.

yes, post yourself thread, page 19 i believe.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Eternal, post: 74041, member: 478 Wrote:If I remember correctly, another thread had the same exact problem? o_O I'd try pm'ing Matt, Bison, Leaky, or Canister about it.
Spartan's newest thread as well.

у меня тоже не работает
[Image: Troll-tapes-kissing-couple-prank.gif]
My fucking skype: ILoveYouMacka

[Image: ExMWOVaCQeQ.jpg]