Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report Forum bugs here.
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 786432) (tried to allocate 325100 bytes) in /home/wlsite/public_html/library/Zend/Cache/Backend/File.php on line 962

OH REALLY CANISTER FIX
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
I've been looking into fixing that problem. I'll need to talk with Matt about it.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I cannot post from latest internet explorer. Windows 8 64. The field where you type post in not active for some reason. Is is just me?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 103465, member: 9168 Wrote:I cannot post from latest internet explorer. Windows 8 64. The field where you type post in not active for some reason. Is is just me?
Found your problem right there...Windows 8... Big Grin
Now format c: and get a real windows installed on it!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Moriarty, post: 103465, member: 9168 Wrote:I cannot post from latest internet explorer. Windows 8 64. The field where you type post in not active for some reason. Is is just me?

You may be able to fix this by clearing your cache and cookies in your browser's settings or preferences.
cucubelu, post: 103472, member: 15378 Wrote:Found your problem right there...Windows 8... Big Grin
Now format c: and get a real windows installed on it!
I actually prefer windows 8.1 on touch enabled devices. It is a good OS. You just get used to things around you and hardly let them go.

Hostage, post: 103473, member: 4929 Wrote:You may be able to fix this by clearing your cache and cookies in your browser's settings or preferences.
No, did not help.
Moriarty, post: 103476, member: 9168 Wrote:I actually prefer windows 8.1 on touch enabled devices. It is a good OS. You just get used to things around you and hardly let them go.

No, did not help.

I just made this post using IE 10. Not sure what your issue is.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Moriarty, post: 103476, member: 9168 Wrote:I actually prefer windows 8.1 on touch enabled devices. It is a good OS. You just get used to things around you and hardly let them go.

No, did not help.

I've seen several issues with IE 10. IE is the worst browser ever from both the user and developer perspective. get a better browser!
Agree 100% I use Google Chrome.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
3 months ago I'd have agreed with you. But I noticed scroll lag and overall performance on chrome worst on windows 8. Not to mention touch gestures don't work with chrome on touch screen.