Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report Forum bugs here.
Hello,

i found out several times that the kill count in a css pug doesnt work corretly some times. any ideas what the reason is or how to fix it? for example i had 52kills on the end of my last match. when i open the match link it says 45kills. same happened to some knife/HE kills which doesnt count on the leaderboard even thought i did them 100%.

best regards dvr
(May 19 2017, 07:10 PM)madred1112 Wrote: Hello,

i found out several times that the kill count in a css pug doesnt work corretly some times. any ideas what the reason is or how to fix it? for example i had 52kills on the end of my last match. when i open the match link it says 45kills. same happened to some knife/HE kills which doesnt count on the leaderboard even thought i did them 100%.

best regards dvr

The kill count is always accurate. It doesn't take into account the points from bomb plants and defuses though. Say if you had 30 kills and 2 defuses, in-game it would show 36 kills, but in actuality you have 30, and that's what the website is going to show.
[-] The following 3 users Like sosa's post:
   Ben-, QueenCrazy, Riser
(May 19 2017, 08:23 PM)sosa Wrote:
(May 19 2017, 07:10 PM)madred1112 Wrote: Hello,

best regards dvr

The kill count is always accurate. It doesn't take into account the points from bomb plants and defuses though. Say if you had 30 kills and 2 defuses, in-game it would show 36 kills, but in actuality you have 30, and that's what the website is going to show.

oh i forgot about that thanks! but about the knife kills it was rly weird some didnt count
Can't link steam and forum profile.