Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Yuri The Sailor for Minigames Admin
To be admin we need more than that, I said what I thougt is the reality. Now, if every "cool/decent" guy that applies gets admin. Make a no-admin MG server Big Grin. Requirements are:

Quote:[SIZE=12px]Applicant has played on all of our servers for a net time of over [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]72 hours (3 days)[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]120 hours (5 days)[/SIZE][SIZE=12px].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]-Applicants have not wrongfully accused players of hacking. Chat logs will be checked for these types of accusations.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]-Applicants have a strong knowledge of hackers. You will be tested on your knowledge of hacking on our teamspeak server.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]-Applicants are fine with staying active on the forum. If you receive admin, you will be required to stay active on the forum, or else your admin will be revoked.[/SIZE]

All of that needs to be present.

Izzie, post: 65492, member: 8151 Wrote:The scrim server often takes so many of them, another responsible regular would always be welcome.
Also, dis burr iz drunkz.
No true.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Yuri The Sailor, post: 65446, member: 14856 Wrote:Name: Yuri The Sailor
Steam ID: Steam_0:0:42725622
Timezone: GMT -5:00
Availability: Everyday at anytime.
Something about me: I'm smart, know how to deal with people, and play CS1.6 in school for fun.
Reason: People have told me to apply, or asked if I was the admin, because I am always on, and it seems like there never is an admin on, so I decided to apply. I don't accuse people of hacks, and I don't really create a lot of problems on the server.
: (
It's sad to see a smart person that cannot recognize admins in disguise.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
everyone wants to apply since I did, what is this micky mouse club house horse shit, no offense yuri
Yuri has called me in to clean up Mini Games numerous times when other admins weren't on. (I check sm_who whenever I connect there)
Most of the griefers corrected their behavior after a chat warning, but a few had to be muted, kicked, or temporarily banned.
Yuri does seem to have supreme availability there, at least recently.
I also realize this doesn't affect the other requirements.
mar_heave, post: 65523, member: 1302 Wrote:: (
It's sad to see a smart person that cannot recognize admins in disguise.

Yeah, silly us for not stalking all of them, and knowing every screen name they've ever used and create... v_v

dfh, post: 65541, member: 13481 Wrote:everyone wants to apply since I did, what is this micky mouse club house horse shit, no offense yuri

Can't tell if trolling or stupid...

Anyways, @YTS, good luck.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

DK, post: 65450, member: 3039 Wrote:I think we already enough admins. And welcome to the forums.
If we approve all mini games applicants, there will be no one to administrate.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
good luck man.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Good luck Yuri!
good luck Yuri. i aways see him on the server