Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban appeal
I hope you guys realize that there is no other guy. He knows exactly what he got banned for. This is why he said that his "friend" played on our scrim server before, so he can then say that his "friend" knew the password to our scrim server. Mayhar syndrome. I respect joker's opinion, but I would just stick with "you are responsible for your account" and let him wait till his ban expires.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 65802, member: 9168 Wrote:I hope you guys realize that there is no other guy. He knows exactly what he got banned for. This is why he said that his "friend" played on our scrim server before, so he can then say that his "friend" knew the password to our scrim server. Mayhar syndrome. I respect joker's opinion, but I would just stick with "you are responsible for your account" and let him wait till his ban expires.

Lol?

Why would I do something that stupid on servers I play, logic much there buddy?

Also, while I have an admin application up? Cmon now. Have atleast a bit of common sense. IF it was my actions I wouldn't be sitting here making an appeal.
After being admin here for 1.5 years, banning hundreds of people, seeing actual admins(not applicants) banned for cheating, you cant really surprise me with just joining scrim and killing couple teammates. Oh, and I'm not your buddy, watch your mouth.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 65806, member: 9168 Wrote:After being admin here for 1.5 years, banning hundreds of people, seeing actual admins(not applicants) banned for cheating, you cant really surprise me with just joining scrim and killing couple teammates. Oh, and I'm not your buddy, watch your mouth.

My point still stands. I'm currently applying for admin, why would I ruin the chance by doing something foolish like that?

And, as I said before, I play scrim, and have respect for peoples request. If I had been told that a sub was not needed, I would have said OK and been on my way.

Obviously you don't play with me, because I've never seen you in any servers, so you don't know me, and are making close-minded assumptions.
Stop being so asinine and jumping to conclusions. What does your admin experience have to do with this? I'm pretty sure this would be the same situation with or without your "1.5 years of admining" (Which is funny because according to your profile, you only have been a member since Mar 14, of this year.)

You're dragging this out longer than it needs to be. I'm ending my end of this pointless quarrel, you can chose to do so yourself or continue on posting, but I won't be responding.
Your friend could do much more damage with admin powers. So we'd rather keep admin powers away from such an unsecured place.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 65811, member: 9168 Wrote:Your friend could do much more damage with admin powers. So we'd rather keep admin powers away from such an unsecured place.

K
MindGames, post: 65808, member: 9776 Wrote:Which is funny because according to your profile, you only have been a member since Mar 14, of this year.
Ruplayer's original forum account was deleted in a database corruption sometime late last year. That's why his original posts show up as "guest". o_O

Anyway, the appeal is closed. A verdict was already decided by joker8baller.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol