Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jhonnie Boi suspended from Night Watch
Here's to blindly hoping that this was also some sort of misunderstanding.
i second what izzie said...
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
Cortex, post: 65889, member: 3026 Wrote:i second what izzie said...
+1
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
General Josh, post: 65867, member: 946 Wrote:what was the specific VAC ban then? Aimbot? walls? Eye angles?
That information isn't provided. VAC doesn't target any specific type of cheat. It'll ban you for anything which tampers with game memory. All the cheats you mentioned do so and will get you banned from all VAC enabled servers.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
wow, ruplayer gives a second chance which is nice!
I feel that this is the wrong scenario for ruplayer to out of no where grow a heart and be considerate towards someone. I like the gesture but this just isn't the correct scenario for it.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
As he is one of the founders of Night Watch, a moderator for our section AND a server admin, he has EVERY right.....
[Image: 552360_101.png]
slow your role master no one said he didn't have the right.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I never overstepped our group members, if jhonnie buys two copies of the game, he will be able to apply and be evaluated. Evaluation process is not a secret, it is a time when we create a poll in our section and every NW member can vote and share some thoughts. If at least one member votes NO, we deny any application. This is how we keep our group as a family, 100% agreement between all members. I believe Jhonnie boi became friends with many of our members. Even if we dont want him back, it should be a group decision, not my own. If jhonnie applies now, I will be that "no" voter and deny his application. However, if jhonnie shows us that he's the man of his actions, and can be responsible for his actions, I will consider him as a decent NW applicant.

I didn't see jhonnie on steam for a while, if some of you get a chance to see him on steam, let him know about this thread.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
If you go on admin section, you'll know where he is..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]