Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elderly Ohio woman dies hours after Obama eats at her restaurant
How about literature, movies, weightlifting, funny English accents? And probably some other stuff.

Can't say I'm a fan of Putin though. He's too obvious with his power abuse, try being a journalist there. And President from 2000 till at least 2018 (who knows, maybe 2024) is a bit of a stretch. But it seems to work.
Pishtim, post: 66955, member: 3115 Wrote:Unfortunately he's still only president of Russia.

besides chess, i dont even kno wut u guys do well. furthermore, ur only good at chess since u guys r stuck inside all day long fer fear of freezing.

I can give you 1000s Russian names and what they have done for world's peace, for world's science, their sport achievements, greatest writers, poets, cosmonauts, etc. Picking on my country while behind your monitor is very smart, you're such a big worm. GTFO nazi fuck!
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 66964, member: 9168 Wrote:I can give you 1000s Russian names and what they have done for world's peace, for world's science, their sport achievements, greatest writers, poets, cosmonauts, etc. Picking on my country while behind your monitor is very smart, you're such a big worm. GTFO nazi fuck!

troll-bait.

anyway it'd be nice to see the 1000 names and accomplishments.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 66964, member: 9168 Wrote:I can give you 1000s Russian names and what they have done for world's peace, for world's science, their sport achievements, greatest writers, poets, cosmonauts, etc. Picking on my country while behind your monitor is very smart, you're such a big worm. GTFO nazi fuck!

XD Wink
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
I've never seen a politician more honest than former U.S. President George W. Bush:

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter."

Can you really say these statements aren't true? o_O

He was kidding. :p

I highly doubt he thinks that of Russia. Of course, that's assuming he doesn't live under a rock somewhere. If he does, it may be a different story then. Wink

@pishtim: Where you at? I haven't scrimmed with you in ages. :eek:
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
i was just rustlin' his feathers. a friend of my enemy is my enemy type thing Wink

been too busy getting ready for the fall semester, IT certs, grants etc. plus i rarely play CSS anymore, its been balls to the wall CSGO Wink
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]