Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please take a look at this..
Your argument still doesn't make sense. It's still against the rules & cheating. We don't directly supply them with hacks, but they're available on the Internet? What's against the rules is still against the rules, doesn't make a difference.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Since it doesnt make any sense to you, add that on all the servers..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I don't understand his argument either. sv_alltalk is enabled on that server. Anyone with a mic can ghost/talk to everyone while dead. The only thing I did was allow the same behavior via text.

DK, post: 66041, member: 3039 Wrote:Since it doesnt make any sense to you, add that on all the servers..
The other servers don't have sv_alltalk enabled. If enabled on them, it would cause a discrepancy in mic/chat behavior. This plugin was added for the sole purpose of resolving the discrepancy in mic/chat behavior. If you're able to talk to alive people via mic, then you should also be able to do the same via chat. Wink
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
If you say so..

Drunk has clearly lost his patience with us. I believe I can clear things up a bit. Drunk has a problem with change, he believes that change is bad and harms the wL servers. He thinks war lords will die because of this. What he doesn't seem to understand is that war lords is ever changing. I'm pretty sure that is what he is trying too say
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Yeah, I don't have more patient..

I actually like being able to see the dead chat, of course, there will be more ghoster, but kick/banning them ain't hard since no ghosting was aleardy in the rules. but what I like about this is we can now see 24/7 whenever someone is using racism terms and stuffs, IMO, pretty usefull for admins and more enjoyable for players to have fun togheter.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 66573, member: 4142 Wrote:I actually like being able to see the dead chat, of course, there will be more ghoster, but kick/banning them ain't hard since no ghosting was aleardy in the rules. but what I like about this is we can now see 24/7 whenever someone is using racism terms and stuffs, IMO, pretty usefull for admins and more enjoyable for players to have fun togheter.
I kind disagree because even with the "Dead Chat" enabled, you can only read when it's typed with "Y", other than that, it stays how it was weeks ago..