Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A simple request for CS:S servers...
DK, post: 67636, member: 3039 Wrote:same
I want it because like yeah the lagger get beyond annoying, but then again some of our good players lag. Alot.
Matt, post: 67621, member: 178 Wrote:If the ping limit was 150 then I would not be allowed on the servers Rolleyes.

LOL
Wouldn't be bad if wL had 1 or 2 US servers only, I guess..o_O
[Image: 2hnlw2f.png]
[Image: dads-at-work.jpg]
Shyatic, post: 67608, member: 14925 Wrote:Disagree here... if the game is not playable because some players ping is too high (and thus, cause skipping), then removing them actually makes it more playable. Does it limit people from some foreign countries to play? Yes. But most European countries and Asian countries (whoever might be hitting the server) have pretty fast internet connections and can stay within the bounds of say, 150 ping. If you're over that though, the odds are that you're going to cause everybody else to have a bad time. I know admins boot laggers on occasion but in my experience in the last week or so playing this server, that the reality is that the admins don't do it in a fast amount of time, and people just get frustrated ingame. Thankfully it's a small portion of people, but when that person is the last guy left on a bomb defuse or something, it's *very* annoying.
Your'e Making wL just for Americans and for fewer countries? FUCK NO.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Your Dad Was Good Last Night, post: 67644, member: 3180 Wrote:Wouldn't be bad if wL had 1 or 2 US servers only, I guess..o_O
no, really... the majority of the gamers I see are Americans, so the other servers will be emptier.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Shyatic,
You've missed one of the main purposes of the war-lords csConfused servers. That is: to cater for international players (regardless of their ping). Also, you've misunderstood the difference between high ping (delay), and people teleporting around; someone can be skipping around and have less than 100 ping, while someone can have 300 ping and not teleport at all (there will just be a longer delay than usual).

I agree with ptk, if you don't like it then visit some other American server.

Drunk... What? o_O
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
I think we're like one of the few nonsteam CS communities In the US too, so yeah. Also you'd pretty much kill the entire server population of players if you enforced that low a ping limit. I'd say make a ping limit of 700 or something so it boots the ppl whose ping bounces around from like 200 way up to 900, and then make a high choke limit.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
My Jitter is 4ms is that a big deal?
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
that's not too bad.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Matt, post: 67621, member: 178 Wrote:If the ping limit was 150 then I would not be allowed on the servers Rolleyes.
LOL...
you know what? the only advantage of wL servers is having a high limitation of ping.(1000ms)
and thats what makes it public and international.