Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  fuzzy pootie tiger
[INDENT=1]Name: Fuzzy Pootie Tiger
Steam ID : _0:0:47897521
Timezone: Pst-
Availability: On mostly about 6-9hrs a day
Tell us something about yourself: I love cooking food and playing css all day. I am currently a chef now i was a owner of my own lawn company until the seasonal work has changed. I can be very strict about policys and i have OCD so if it bothers me it does.
Reason For Admin Application: the reason i am applying for admin is due to the lack of admin to be on at all times and ecspecially on MG servers. I play there only and dont have any other servers (i know lame) but i use my time wisely and watch people like hawks. I honestly hate coming on every day or 2 to post a player abuse.[/INDENT]
Thanks for taking time to read
[Image: 481925_101.png]
Good Luck
Thanks, Some kids posted a huge flaming post on my first admin request because i submitted a video demo of one of them singing and there so mad. If Yuuki, Mindgames, or anyone else posts on here for a flaming thread i do hope a admin will be banning you. Thanks all who support me and those who do not (if you do not its fine we all got h8er's just make sure what your hating on is not just rules and regulations if you have a problem with those please contact a admin.
A friendly word of advice: try to get along more with the other players and not take misdemeanors or insults personally.
It's nice that you want to help enforce server rules, but friendly reminders and requests achieve much better results than agitated demands.
That said, good luck!
See ya ingame.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Didnt you already put up an admin application earlier?
oh and goodluck.

Oh and try not to get so disliked by most of the members in mg, your gonna need asmuch of them to like you more!
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Yeah i did before and it was not people un liking me it the fact i understand the rules and follow the rules and people got upset that they dont and i record videos of them so
gl broski.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Thanks Man,
DENIED

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol