Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Josh, Regarding Drunk Killer
M. Bison, post: 68493, member: 359 Wrote:You're telling me this post/youtube video wasn't at least somewhat amusing? :eek:

http://war-lords.net/threads/if-youre-ha...side.7511/
No, not really, if anything it's annoying. Another moron on the internet...also if you look at my post doesn't it look like the :oops: is looking at your quote? :O
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry, post: 68498, member: 395 Wrote:also if you look at my post doesn't it look like the :oops: is looking at your quote? :O
doesn't it look like Rolleyes is looking at your quote?
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 68501, member: 359 Wrote:doesn't it look like Rolleyes is looking at your quote?
what a cutie
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
I know right? :oops: This smileys are too cute.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Rolleyes lol
And even after an admin tells you to stop posting irrelevant crap in ban appeal threads....... http://war-lords.net/threads/ban-appeal.7992/

"Oh, I played with this banned player once, I think, and he was ok, as if what I think will in any way influence an admin on the server when they mostly hate me already anyways......"
[Image: 552360_101.png]
We're almost on the 6th page, let's keep up the goodTroll work
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
He posted useless crap in my ban mute appeal :eek:
Just going to add my two cents.

While most of the time we ask for community correspondence before making decisions, we are under no obligation to. The servers are paid for by Anubis, Bison, and Me. They are completely privately funded with the odd donation here and there. It makes us the bosses around here and isn't some sort of democracy.

Game servers are very much a loss leader in both money and the amount of time required to keep everything running.

The admins help with committing their personal time which also gives them a bit of a say how things are run.

Of course we don't like to run it like this and usually take on suggestions and usually put these changes to a vote.

If you would like more of a say on how things are run, you are surely welcome to put up your hard earned cash.
Wow josh , You pissed matt off , thats like getting gandhi to beat his kids. I have to agree with matt , common lets face it , if you buy a house would you let me to tell you where to put your furniture ? O.o . And josh ::

[Image: Know-your-role-and-SHUT-YOUR-MOUTH.jpg#t...ur%20mouth]
[Image: 21abvjs.png]