Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Wl)Server Problem
Well my only problem........... When i try to connect the servers says Steam connection rejected or something like that Idk how to fix it
I believe that at least for the moment, we've dropped support for cracked steam.
Try downloading the game from http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=2.0. Should work.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Can i ask a question at least, why do the popular maps servers lag always when theres like 20 ppl per team? I've seen it lag and then stop lagging when theres like only 3 ppl left, its weird. everybody's ping goes up when the round starts and goes down when the round ends.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
It seems to happen when the servers need a restart.
I have no idea if it's due to the summer heat, some plugin, or something unrelated, but it seems most of war-lord's servers seem to have trouble running at full load for extended periods these days... I'm sure Bison's looking in to it.
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
The reason why Non-Steam/Cracked Steam Users gets ''Steam Validation Rejected'' meesgae it is because all of wL Servers are restarted,it needs to be cracked again in order for non-steam/cracked steam users to play on MG or other wL Servers
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Sad

sibrox do u miss mg and such now? Sad
I DO :-\
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Fuzzy Izzie i downloaded the game from the link and i have the same problem help!!! Sad idk what to do
Sibrox, post: 68380, member: 14065 Wrote:The reason why Non-Steam/Cracked Steam Users gets ''Steam Validation Rejected'' meesgae it is because all of wL Servers are restarted,it needs to be cracked again in order for non-steam/cracked steam users to play on MG or other wL Servers
lol i don't think that's the reason. :p
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Em Al Re, post: 68655, member: 14937 Wrote:Fuzzy Izzie i downloaded the game from the link and i have the same problem help!!! Sad idk what to do
Did you run the autoupdater after you installed it?

PS. I always been a big fan of the Setti release. I just tried their latest patch and it worked like a charm. It could've been psychological, but reg there seemed better than from my Steam account. I know this release well and would be glad to try help solve any problems people encounter while using it.
PPS. The Strogino release also works (after updating) on WLs. Their patch also seems compatible with several other mainstream releases.