Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  pppmuzikg banned?
moh, post: 68930, member: 14845 Wrote:why would i BLATANTLY shoot someone through a door that i had no awareness of? if i was wallhacking dont you think id make it a little less obvious?
I don't know about that considering tick 39400 is on the table... We've seen lots of people making no effort what-so-ever to hide their use of wallhacks.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I have been playing with you for months and never suspected a thing until today and as did another admin who alerted me to it , i was spectating you for a while and then asked bison to take a look . Parts of your demo screamed hacks and even if given the benefit of doubt on the " demo with no stature " (( my demo ) my bad i was pinging at 550ms ftw!!! ) IMO the ban is legit .
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
39400 RADAR would tell me an approximate area of an enemy.. then SOUND would tell me when shots are approaching nearer and nearer.. then EXPERIENCE/ANTICIPATION would make me shoot in advance to seeing the enemy.. if i hacked then why didnt i kill the people who killed me? several of my deaths seemed avoidable if i was such a wallhacker.. i would know their locations wouldnt i?

Double post

ARYA!, post: 68934, member: 1011 Wrote:I have been playing with you for months and never suspected a thing until today and as did another admin who alerted me to it , i was spectating you for a while and then asked bison to take a look . Parts of your demo screamed hacks and even if given the benefit of doubt on the " demo with no stature " (( my demo ) my bad i was pinging at 550ms ftw!!! ) IMO the ban is legit .

ARYA if you hadn't suspected anything for months why would I randomly decide to be blatant this evening? please thoroughly think about all the circumstances and my explanations and look at it from an experienced players perspective. that is all i ask. if i was a hacker i would admit fault and depart without denial. but i am pleading my case heavily because I am a legit player.
I may not be experienced enough (hell i have played this game since its inception and 1.6 b4 this albeit on and off ) . I had my doubts and reservation banning a regular like you . which is why i called in the cavalry and from my experience Bison does not ban lightly either , he watched you for a good half hour b4 banning you . But as always you are entitled to your ban appeal . Although i think the ban is valid , i sincerely hope we are wrong about you .Its a damn shame to see you go out this way. good luck!!
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
ARYA!, post: 68938, member: 1011 Wrote:I may not be experienced enough (hell i have played this game since its inception and 1.6 b4 this albeit on and off ) . I had my doubts and reservation banning a regular like you . which is why i called in the cavalry and from my experience Bison does not ban lightly either , he watched you for a good half hour b4 banning you . But as always you are entitled to your ban appeal . Although i think the ban is valid , i sincerely hope we are wrong about you .Its a damn shame to see you go out this way. good luck!!

i appreciate it ARYA. i have also been playing this game since its launch.. since the WONid days and gamespy server searches. hopefully the admins can see beyond the few coincidental/random/lucky/improbable occurrences and unban me Smile
Besides the mentioned tics, 37000 at long A on ppp2. You miss an incredibly easy awp shot, while trying to recover you spam thru the building corner before even seeing the ct. Strangely, your cross hairs are on him center mass thru the wall he is behind.

Other things I noticed that amazing players typically don't pan over and confusingly scope at friendly players. Especially, if they are retired professional. Man, whats the pension plan on that?

Your spamming is inconsistent, however if there is an enemy present you surprisingly always spam. If you are going off of the experience angle. If you watched a player strafe from Short A side to Lower B, you wouldn't just spam the one player that stops hidden and crouches behind the door. You would probably also Spam the second player running through to lower B that doesn't stop. Your aiming in consistently aided to where your targets center mass is and its apparent in all of your double doors shooting.

The good thing about the AWP rule modification is it is getting different Admins in there. When I joined, I watched you., but you left shortly after.
Mr.Tea let me respond to your posts one by one.

First post: Everyone knows the server has bad reg. I missed the first shot I'll give you that.. but the next 2 were on. and obviously im gonna look at the place he was shooting me from when i next peek..? and it was a t not a ct P.S. do experienced players not miss easy shots?

Second: i scoped at my friend to see his name so i'd know the general area of the enemies when that teammate died.

Third: I spam based off sound/radar. i sometimes spam randomly. if there is a bunch of noise going on around short a/lower b area then i often spam the doors. why is it so hard to consider EXP/SOUND/RADAR when looking at these demos?

Ive been playing in this server for months, if i hacked im sure it would have been handled a long time ago. ask the other good players in that server if they think i cheat or if im just a good all-around player. You do realize that several of the people in your server aren't exactly that skilled.. so for a player like me it isn't very hard to understand their train of thought and predict their movements because they havent been around as long as i have. dust_2 is the most overplayed map in the game.. i memorize it by heart. dont talk about my spamming being consistent at convenient times. i make the time convenient because i know what to expect. add a few years under your belt to the competitive aspect of the game and you might know what im talking about.
First: AWP explanation is that you missed, frustrated, and always anticipated/aimmed where the guy was at. Your next two misses were dead on, the giant wall is what saved him. You can anticipate sound/radar/blah blah blah that there is an enemy. Really strange when you miss and an object is obstructing your view you are center mass. Every single time, Long a, Mid picking T spwn, or Mid picking Short A. You never aim for the head that is poking out, it is centermass where you wouldn't being able to see without aid.

Second: Got the scope a guy and look back to check on them. Other times you are not aware that friendlies are there and you shoot at them. IF you are as one with the force as you claim this would not happen.

Third: No sound to aide guy crouching at DD at tick 37000ish, u aim and spam. You saw his gun poke out and then appear to run lower b tunnels. Less than 6 secs later another appears and you see, but don't spam. Same situation. You only spam when a model is present. That guy ran into lower B. All of your other obstructed spamming adapts to additional players entering and the player you are trying to wall bang moving.

We all use sound, radar, player habits, and common spots when we play. It is not a novel concept. You have been on this server for months, but the same few admins are on d2 24/7. New ones come in with an unbias'd second opinion. I have had another admins join a server a frequent and catch someone because I have been used to them.

We have caught many cheaters that have days upon days logged on the server. Don't use "been playing here for over a month" as a reason why you don't cheat. I have most common CSS maps memorized and I have a lot of players gaming styles memorized. That if it is a 1 on 1 situation I can guess where they will be 9 times out of 10. I can't see thru objects though. Been playing 7 yrs now, but I guess that is not long enough.
I always suspected of you, but never got interested in trying to get you banned..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 68986, member: 3039 Wrote:I always suspected of you, but never got interested in trying to get you banned..

Really? If you suspected, why did you not take it to the next level? o_O
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]