Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  pppmuzikg banned?
[SIZE=12px]Name: HRG pppmuzik1g[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]SteamID: 0:1:78185[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Server: 24/7 de_dust2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]I just got banned on 7/22/2012 at around midnight. Not sure what it was for? I suspect it was for cheating since I was doing pretty well (been playing cs for years and played with the top players in the world) Also apart of the renowned cs club "1g" -- many ex cal-i players as well as current professionals are in this club. I retired a long time ago and thus I use my brothers steamID and just ring for friends from time to time in matches. I have been playing in this server since June and am well known within the crowd as a good player -- not a hacker. [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Can I know what I was banned for and possibly get a reconsidered decision -- if it was for hacking can the admin please post the demo? Thanks a lot[/SIZE]
You were banned on suspicion of using material wallhacks:

http://fastdl.mattkv.net/hacker_demos/pppmuzic.zip
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I just watched the demo.. for the first demo "ppp" -- what exatly do you consider me walling there? Clearly when I had the autosniper I was peaking between the doors to get a glimpse of where the T's were located in spawn then I would spam them through the door to avoid being seen/shot.
For the second demo "ppp2" -- really? I did not see a single questionable play by me.. can you point me in the right direction?
For the third demo "pppmuzic" -- same as the above 2.. nothing strange
please take into consideration sound, radar, and experience when viewing the demos and suspecting me of hacking.. keep in mind this is a pub as opposed to a league match or scrim (meaning I know where to spam and how to play certain positions and situations)
Can a more experienced admin look into this and let me know his/her opinion.. thanks
moh, post: 68921, member: 14845 Wrote:Can a more experienced admin look into this and let me know his/her opinion.. thanks
Sorry, I didn't know I wasn't experienced enough. You may want to check out, what was it, tick 39400 in ppp2? You have incredible reflexes, seriously. You're like some kind of experiment which escaped the lab. You can shoot at people that haven't yet got around the corner. It's really quite impressive, pal. Rolleyes

Here's a few more notable ticks:
14000-15000
i wasnt referring to you Bison.. i was referring to the person who banned me because the demos seemed to have no stature.. also, regarding tick 39400 -- i shot right before he appeared on the screen because the shots were getting nearer and nearer and my anticipation led me to shoot early. not hacks. is that the only questionable play there is? i mean if it took till tick 39400 to find something sketchy.. maybe it isnt so far-fetched to accept that i am experienced.. maybe sometimes lucky.. but furthest thing from hacking?
Might want to explain 14000-15000. You anticipate the guy strafing in from the right, then you try to wall through the door a person about to throw a nade despite having no visual
Then there is 16400 - you stare at the person on short A through double doors and try to wait for him to peek.

I don't buy your explanation for 39400. There was no way you could have known the positions of Ts shooting at double doors. For all we know, they could have been standing still shooting at one spot. Even if they were strafing in a line, the difference in distance would have been negligible enough to detect.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
moh, post: 68921, member: 14845 Wrote:Can a more experienced admin look into this and let me know his/her opinion.. thanks
Admins are advised not to ban right away and to instead get as much evidence as possible.
tick 14000-150000 is the same thing i do at mid double doors.. strafe peak to see if someone is there then hit the spam spots (experience) -- me spamming the guy throwing the nade wasnt even me shooting at him.. i was shooting at the guy who had the scout or awp or whatever and presumed he ran back to t spawn since he was no longer peaking so i shot at the corner of the door to see if i could catch him (nade guy was coincidentally present)

tick 16400.. are you kidding? the guy was clearly shooting and showed up on my radar and SOUND so i obviously waited for him to peak.. like i said consider: experience, sound, and radar when looking at these. thanks
I'll take your explanation for 16400 because it's probable.

I don't believe your explanation for 14000-15000 though, especially at 14700. The guy who you were originally shooting at had more than enough time to retreat back to spawn or another area. There was no good reason to spam at the spot you did because it was highly improbable that he would have been far behind there.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
lin3ar i understand you see me a a cheater so any defense i put up will appear suspect. but understand that whether some things are probable or improbable.. they may still be the truth. had the nader not been there i would have still spammed that area for the exact same reason. if you spec me more often you will notice i spam several areas.. and sometimes even shoot at places where people arent even at just as a preemptive gesture. believe me when i say i am an experienced player.

14700 was just me realizing that the guy wasnt gonna peak anymore so i literally thought "maybe i can catch him picking from spawn or running to spawn".. why would i BLATANTLY shoot someone through a door that i had no awareness of? if i was wallhacking dont you think id make it a little less obvious?