Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a LEG3ND [Riser Admiration]
Eternal, post: 69165, member: 478 Wrote:Aren't legends like, well known or something? This is the first time I've ever heard of him...
Well known by people who actually frequent the office server, lol. Riser has also been an admin for almost a year, I think.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly, post: 69168, member: 2152 Wrote:Well known by people who actually frequent the office server, lol. Riser has also been an admin for almost a year, I think.

LOL

I don't think he was being serious. :p

And who are you again? I've never heard of a certain silly guy.
George Of The Jungle, post: 69169, member: 3094 Wrote:LOL

WHO r u? I dont know this george who swings and swings into tress planted by a poached bunny
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/

Who's silly? He's pretty chill, quite nice as well. I'm surprised you don't know him... You should pay more attention.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal, post: 69172, member: 478 Wrote:Who's silly? He's pretty chill, quite nice as well. I'm surprised you don't know him... You should pay more attention.

Omg, i dunno who silly is, i think i always go tree ninja on him and kill himBig Grin
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
Oh well, R.I.P. silly. I'll bury you next to the tree.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

george of the jungle is some guy who lives in a forest swinging from one tree to another and have alot of monkey friends.

silly is some random guy hes thinks hes a ninja but hes not hes just some bad impersonation for some true ninja wont say his name cuz hes a ninja Big Grin

riser is someone who keeps dominating office and hes been doing so for a long time his fav gun is the deagle his fav place to shoot is the head when he gets serious its advised to join his team to avoid rq'ing but there is one guy who riser cant handle wont say who he is i think its already knows Big Grin
Tongue
Eternal, post: 69172, member: 478 Wrote:Who's silly? He's pretty chill, quite nice as well. I'm surprised you don't know him... You should pay more attention.
Who's silly? he sounds like a joke Rolleyes

Tiffany <3, post: 69173, member: 14826' Wrote:Omg, i dunno who silly is, i think i always go tree ninja on him and kill himBig Grin
Damn, are you a monkey then? :p

Lol, my bad then. Who am I? I'm afraid that I don't quite know. I often forget minor details like that.

Assassin, post: 69177, member: 2398 Wrote:george of the jungle is some guy who lives in a forest swinging from one tree to another and have alot of monkey friends.
Lol, he must be friends with tiffany then.

Assassin, post: 69177, member: 2398 Wrote:silly is some random guy hes thinks hes a ninja but hes not hes just some bad impersonation for some true ninja wont say his name cuz hes a ninja Big Grin
Sounds like you're jealous of that silly guy's ninja skillz :O

Assassin, post: 69177, member: 2398 Wrote:riser is someone who keeps dominating office and hes been doing so for a long time his fav gun is the deagle his fav place to shoot is the head when he gets serious its advised to join his team to avoid rq'ing but there is one guy who riser cant handle wont say who he is i think its already knows Big Grin
:p
Probably can't handle George's glock skillz.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
You died, you're not supposed to be able to reply...
(° ‿ ° ✿)

George is the only monkey here, tiffany just makes cookies theres a huge difference.
And like i said that silly guy is a cheap impersonation of the ture ninja that silly got knifed like a 1000 times but that ninja .
Also george got handled by riser honestly george is nothing that i even cant find the right words to describe his nothingness :S