Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a LEG3ND [Riser Admiration]
As of today, Riser has taken mahone's legendary first place on 24/7 office. He is now the legend. I bring you here tody in honor of him and his legendary paper train and his hax. He is utterly awesome. ^.^

P.S. Riser, u still sux
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
not only this but since all wl stats are getting wiped aug 1st, mahone says he will play on office until he gets 1st place again... watch out riser
riser is nothing i have stopped all his paper trains, when stats will be resetted i will play 24/7 riser will never get first place.
LmFao ... U mad Bro ? It's ridiculous to compare them...

Mahone is pro ! but mostly i defeat him.

ceddeeoo, post: 69111, member: 9052 Wrote:mahone says he will play on office until he gets 1st place again... watch out riser

Lawl , you made me laugh for a sec.
what the frak is a paper train
LOL
Schlacko, post: 69114, member: 2312 Wrote:what the frak is a paper train

a paper train, is a ct rush from garage through paper to tspawn or from garage to main to paper to tspawn.
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
Tiffany <3, post: 69117, member: 14826' Wrote:a paper train, is a ct rush from garage through paper to tspawn or from garage to main to paper to tspawn.
he mixed up...rofl
Hostage puts his fat sausages-like hands on his keyboard, dirts off his shoulder, slobber for a bit, farts, and then he says: "suck my deag noobs". Ugly sunlightless kid likes you.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Tiffanysux

Which hostage do you mean? The lost fake hostage or the real hostage?

Mahone isnt a pro, hes just skilled. Huge diff.

Inb4yang