Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a LEG3ND [Riser Admiration]
Assassin, post: 69185, member: 2398 Wrote:George is the only monkey here, tiffany just makes cookies theres a huge difference.
And like i said that silly guy is a cheap impersonation of the ture ninja that silly got knifed like a 1000 times but that ninja .
Also george got handled by riser honestly george is nothing that i even cant find the right words to describe his nothingness :S

Dont u dare touch them cookies, dont u dare.
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
Tiffany <3, post: 69191, member: 14826' Wrote:Dont u dare touch them cookies, dont u dare.
Fine whatever take your cookies I dont want them anymore
George is a whore........ Tongue
[Image: mrpa43.png]
I AM THE HOSTAGE..that hostage is dead. there is no other hostage except me....
I am the guy who shoots Hostages. BANG! you're both dead!
"Counterterrorists win."
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
JumbOlaya, post: 69220, member: 956 Wrote:I am the guy who shoots Hostages. BANG! you're both dead!
You'd help the world if you do this
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Riser, post: 69122, member: 992 Wrote:Tiffanysux

Which hostage do you mean? The lost fake hostage or the real hostage?

Mahone isnt a pro, hes just skilled. Huge diff.

Inb4yang
same shit

Riser, post: 69124, member: 992 Wrote:It's understandable, he has no friends. Always seeks attention. FYI I treat everyone nicely, not because I like them or not.

AHAHA YEAH RIGHT! Everytime someone who you don't know kills you, you'll get mad. I have shittons of msgs.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Ya, I rage a lot. I usually do it as a joke, ask anyone on my friends list. Have I ever raged ingamw? Not really.

Professional players are people that earn from something they're skilled at.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional
i heard mahone makes 300$ off every kill he gets