Poll: How should it be? Show Results
The old way was just fine
16 41.03%
16+ = 1 AWP, 26+ = 2 AWPs, 34+ = 3 AWPs?
9 23.08%
Keep the current way they're set up
8 20.51%
AWP FREE!
4 10.26%
Other (Write Down)
2 5.13%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leave the AWPs the way it was
there is one welcome sign in all this . we do not have people standing around the awper waiting fa him to die .!!
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
I highly dislike this new way.

Like Remix said, I tend to stray away from servers that limit guns/how I play. 1 awp restriction per team was an acceptable standard for the last 6 years, and I prefer it.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Mr.Tea, post: 69582, member: 1006 Wrote:25-31 people came in the forums against this way. Got it the vote might +or- 4 off, but it definitely shows that more do not like it. More people aren't using awps, they are using Auto's and scouts(lack of awp). The voting here even shows that 5 of 13 like it. So, don't implement it elsewhere. The same person who hardly AWPs is posting to change the AWP rule to effect other players' playing style.

Me too.
Out of 10 rounds on office you just played 8 with awp... I get it tea.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 69611, member: 9168 Wrote:Out of 10 rounds on office you just played 8 with awp... I get it tea.

Lol, i get it ru. Enter Game.USP, DEAG, AK, AWP, M4, M4, AWP, M4, M4, AK, AUTO Exit Game

Event logs show it all. I was awping a lot earlier, but not when you joined.
right, I was killing you and you had awp or killed others with it

So glad they made awp retarded for you in CS GO.
Just look at the event logs, they don't lie. Killing me once with an AK47=Me using it every round? I killed you with a USP and AWP and you killed me with an AK47 hs. Yep. That makes sense. Again Event Logs, that is how I was able to populate what weapons I had when you were online. Don't plan on playing CS:GO. So I'm happy that your happy. So, much anger in this one. Better check event logs.....oh ya..event logs.
joker8baller, post: 69596, member: 835 Wrote:I highly dislike this new way.

Like Remix said, I tend to stray away from servers that limit guns/how I play. 1 awp restriction per team was an acceptable standard for the last 6 years, and I prefer it.
+1
Clearly killed you 3-4 times and you had awp, besides that saw you awping others, there is a chance you picked it up, due to low cash. We were rolling your team.
Quote:Don't plan on playing CS:GO.
I don't get this one. I will be playing cs go.
Clearly, my event logs. Clearly. Good diversion, in case you notice event logs, but then again event logs. I must have been dropping it to kill people with those other weapons. Strange. Those darn event logs.

Dr. Ruplayer, post: 69617, member: 9168 Wrote:Clearly killed you 3-4 times and you had awp, besides that saw you awping others, there is a chance you picked it up, due to low cash. We were rolling your team.

I don't get this one. I will be playing cs go.
How will you be playing it if you aren't getting it? Event logs? Those little breaks of Death show when I have it. Sorry when I get it I typically kill a few people....event logs.

Oh. 17-5, would rather not do it your way and have more AWPs or the old Way.
ARYA!, post: 69390, member: 1011 Wrote:AAAAW man that was our little secret :p , hey im cool with the fag gun being banned if i get to use the awp twice . I like the currents setup better than the old one where i had no chance to buy the damn gun cos the awper never dies ( Looks at junkie :p) . I was one well against it at first . now im on board
hes easy one deag is his face will end the junkie i lost count how many times i did that Rolleyes

I personally like the old way, with this you are stopping alot of players from using their favorite gun ( AWP ).
I think the ''
[SIZE=13px]16+ = 1 AWP, 26+ = 2 AWPs, 34+ = 3 AWPs'' [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px]option is the best, but i like the new system aswell.[/SIZE]
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]