Poll: How should it be? Show Results
The old way was just fine
16 41.03%
16+ = 1 AWP, 26+ = 2 AWPs, 34+ = 3 AWPs?
9 23.08%
Keep the current way they're set up
8 20.51%
AWP FREE!
4 10.26%
Other (Write Down)
2 5.13%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leave the AWPs the way it was
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 69756, member: 9168 Wrote:Why would I rage quit, I often play this game on the background, not trying hard when talking on the phone. Keep tracking my score, decent thing to do. Didnt even pay attention to players list btw
Sure. I would try to play it off too.
Can I end his between you two toddlers now. Tea your an asshole for using a gun the game allows u to use. Ru you hate everyone and everything that doesn't agree with you. inb4 you try to flame me back I'm an awp whore that will out deag ur ak/m4 6 out of 10 times.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 69759, member: 3519 Wrote:Can I end his between you two toddlers now. Tea your an asshole for using a gun the game allows u to use. Ru you hate everyone and everything that doesn't agree with you. inb4 you try to flame me back I'm an awp whore that will out deag ur ak/m4 6 out of 10 times.
Never! I know you are but what am I. Your just a shitty that can AWP, _RemiX, but your not as sucky as I am because you use other weapons too. When you fail, before or after join the army or something like that.

Over 70% of votes are against 1 awp per Map suggestion, but will it stay? That is the important question. People have spoken as some people say over and over after threads don't go in their favor.

The people have spoken, check your logs too!
Are you two done kissing each others balls?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer obviously wants his balls kissed now.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Why would you want to limit AWP's because someone is good at it. It's not even that OP.

It's like trying to say you should ban Deagle's because I can use them and that's the main gun I use 90% of the time.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Hey, with this thing we removed main limitation that we used to have, you should say thank you.
I'd say ru and Tea were in this altogether from the start to remove awp limitations. A plausible conspiracy theory.

You might have fooled everyone else but no, not Spartacus.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Nope.

Not excited nor happy. I'm fine with a game-wide standard but this is a limitation that I do not like.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
yes i dont mind removing all limitations on weapons