Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any certain sports you kids are into?
Schlacko, post: 70816, member: 2312 Wrote:I say they're an un-sport because there is no direct competition. Also sports are played by athletes. Do you think of bowlers as being athletic?

So match play elimination isn't direct competition, hmm I'll remember that the next time I'm watching the NFL Playoffs, or any other sport in the history of the human race for that matter.

Also, I would like to see you throw a 16 pound sphere down the lane and hit a 1 inch spot 50 feet away from you, over 400 times in a row, and then tell me that every athlete in the world can do this.

You logic is about as flawed as American politics.
[Image: 422229_101.png][Image: 525415_101.png]
You're such an idiot. My comment refers to the fact that there is no offense or defense. You take turns, having no impact on your opponent's game, and whoever has the better score wins. You could bowl against someone in a different state via webcam or something... Same as darts.
Yeah I like bowling its fun but i dont play it alot maybe once ever month or 2 my wrist hurts me after :/
But i like soccer alot
Does that make military insertions a sport? Because when you are infiltrating and room clearing there are clearly people on offense and people on defense.

And you are right, you could, but the score wouldn't count and you would have basically just paid for an expensive Skype session.
Dressage
If you dont know what that is you are retarded
Something to do with horses right? Like, showing them?
No... a military insertion is combat. Sports are intended to be fun for someone, whereas combat is terrifying and despairing. MMA is sport, paintball.
Of course the score counts, if the players stipulate to it, that's how a game works.

Also, Ice hockey, best sport. Offense, defense, speed, strength, skill, agility, blood, sweat, grace, ferocity. The only major sport where everyone carries a weapon and wears armor.
[Image: a145u.jpg]

used to play rugby back in the day.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Quote: "Sport is generally recognised as activities which are based in physical athleticism or physical dexterity."

So yes, that makes bowling a sport.

And do you really think Tiger Woods isn't an athlete?

Anyways: kickboxing, mma/free fight, soccer, drinking. There's others I like but don't play a lot.
I'm too fat for sports, I used to play badminton as a hobby(used to a lot, stopped now).