Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any certain sports you kids are into?
I'll start it off, I'm super big into bowling and kind of big into golf. I used to bowl about 100+ games a week going through high school and I carry an average of 234 in a league I do in my spare time now, golf I'm about a 10 handicap, I can hit the ball a mile, and straight, but I can't chip to save my life. I still haven't quite learned how to use my body's leverage the right way lol.
[Image: 422229_101.png][Image: 525415_101.png]
Thumb wrestling.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Bowling and golf aren't sports.
Spoken like someone who can't do either.
Ooh, sounds like I hit a sore spot. Yowza.
Nah, that's just usually what people say when they are not good at something. Goes for just about everything.
I haven't been golfing or bowling since I was a kid, because as I got older I realized how stupid those games are. You couldn't pay me to do either again.
Schlacko, post: 70813, member: 2312 Wrote:I haven't been golfing or bowling since I was a kid, because as I got older I realized how stupid those games are. You couldn't pay me to do either again.

So, just because you think that they are stupid or not to your liking, that automatically classifies them as not a sport?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Ice hockey. Not in a league but i play pretty much everydays with friends and every winter i make my own ice in my backyard.

Edit

My land measure 2 acre ( [SIZE=13px]One international acre is equal to 4046.8564224 [/SIZE][SIZE=13px]square metres[/SIZE][SIZE=13px]. ) so yeah, my ice ain't small 5meter longs lmao, I make it very big but since we had almost no winter here in canada this year I didn't make it at all :/. Was really boring lol.[/SIZE]
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

I say they're an un-sport because there is no direct competition. Also sports are played by athletes. Do you think of bowlers as being athletic? Taking three steps, rolling a ball, then sitting isn't athleticism.